NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is plenty on the offensive side. Problem since 2010 has been, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future, the defensive side of the ball.

You have a WR playing RB for God's sakes, although he is good. You need a running game. All the teams left in the playoffs have one. You defense is decimated, so not sure how good they can be. You have no game breaker on offense at all.

You have a top 3 QB of all time. That is who this team has ridden for the last 8 games. I think it is unprecedented for a one man team to go this far - ever!!

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again since you didn't reply to this last time.

Weren't the Cowboys just 4-12 last season with a bad QB?

I would say worse than bad QB play, but horrible QB play. What is your point?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a WR playing RB for God's sakes, although he is good. You need a running game. All the teams left in the playoffs have one. You defense is decimated, so not sure how good they can be. You have no game breaker on offense at all.

You have a top 3 QB of all time. That is who this team has ridden for the last 8 games. I think it is unprecedented for a one man team to go this far - ever!!
No game breaker?.
Wtf lol..

Cook broke your game last week

Nelson is leader in td.. Ur a troll

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point is you're saying the Packers have nothing without Rodgers, but your team was just awful without a good QB also.

And we wouldn't have been if we had Rodgers. There is only one QB who could have taken the sorry Cowboys team last year into the playoffs. That would be your QB who did it with the Packers this year. You're kind of proving my point for me.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not just the D, the offence is comprised of the walking wounded.

Thank You, and seriously did the city of Dallas declare martial law or something that these trolls got nothing better to do today? I advocate for the mods here to drop some nukes on them.

cowboysfan628

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I meant what I said I truly only came on here to chat with some football fans I never meant to offend anybody. Many of my close friends are Packers fans again no disrespect meant

DaveEG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much respect to the Packers on a helluva season! Everyone knows your team is better than that showing. Don't let it wear on you too much. As long as AR is around, your team is a force to be reckoned with. Come back healthy a year from now and let's do this dance again in our new house.