Game Thread Packers vs Bears: Hey Bear Edition

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was
Don’t be influenced by the announcers and their “look at his hand and the ball is behind it”. That was his right hand and the ball was in his left and pinned right to his body the entire time. He was wrapped up and couldn’t extend it

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don’t be influenced by the announcers and their “look at his hand and the ball is behind it”. That was his right hand and the ball was in his left and pinned right to his body the entire time. He was wrapped up and couldn’t extend it

It was close... we are literally talking 1-3 inches, not even "half a foot" lol

He may have barely/hairline met the plane, but he never "broke the plane/Endzone" and that doesn't equate a touchdown

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still, they took foot off the petal in the 2nd half. Turnovers and 1st Bears drive aside, not too bad. Better clean it up before next week.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Decent win boys. Little bumpy but nothing too alarming, but we gotta keep being patient with this offense. Looked better this week. Defense showed a taste of what they can do. HUGE test next week and I can’t lie, it’s a bit concerning to me. Talk to you boys during the week. Thanks for the time folks as always.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The game was a step in the right direction. Gotta clean up the misques.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game was a step in the right direction. Gotta clean up the misques.

The fumbles, mostly AR's fault but I wouldn't be too worried b/c it's AR lol... I'm not too worried

The one Bears drive where they almost scored, literally probably INCHES from crossing the goal line plane... I believe there was a lot of holding on Devondre which is why we got gashed so bad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts