David Bakhtiari - Offensive Tackle

Reaction score
My guess is we do not see him the rest of the season.
I wouldn’t be too sure of that. He’s probably doubtful (my guess) this week. Yet he just put 2 consecutive practices together, that is a tremendous sign because it validated he is practicing more regular each week. To me that’s a sign he’s very close. I don’t want to jinx him, but if I were a guessing man (you know I am!) I’d say next week??

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be too sure of that. He’s probably doubtful (my guess) this week. Yet he just put 2 consecutive practices together, that is a tremendous sign because it validated he is practicing more regular each week. To me that’s a sign he’s very close. I don’t want to jinx him, but if I were a guessing man (you know I am!) I’d say next week??

I worry that Bahk will play in one game and he may never be back after that. If you go down I guess you do it in style.

D

Deleted member 6794

I worry that Bahk will play in one game and he may never be back after that. If you go down I guess you do it in style.

If there's any truth to that the Packers should keep Bakhtiari out until the Super Bowl :D

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before each game so far, a 'source' has leaked the status of an injured player well before the game. In week 1, it was leaked that Bakh and Jenkins wouldn't play. Last week, it was that Lazard would play. This has to pi$$ LaFleur off big time after he is deliberately vague on player status through the week.

I can't believe any of the coaching staff or front office would leak. I wonder if it's someone on the medical or training staff. Maybe someone in the Packer press corps. So who has Adam Schefter on speed dial?

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently there's a good chance that Bakhtiari plays tomorrow. Here's how some of the OL's arrived in Tampa...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
If he plays he may get 20 reps at most. Just hope he does not get hurt right away. The Bucs are not the team you want to test your torso.

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before each game so far, a 'source' has leaked the status of an injured player well before the game. In week 1, it was leaked that Bakh and Jenkins wouldn't play. Last week, it was that Lazard would play. This has to pi$$ LaFleur off big time after he is deliberately vague on player status through the week.

I can't believe any of the coaching staff or front office would leak. I wonder if it's someone on the medical or training staff. Maybe someone in the Packer press corps. So who has Adam Schefter on speed dial?
Its leaking on saturday day/night. I think the damage is minimal.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its leaking on saturday day/night. I think the damage is minimal.
Well. Yes. Eerily sounds the way news that is supposed to be under raps drifts to the WAPO and the NYT from someone in DC. Must just be part of our culture. The best way to handle that is to have someone drop false information each week to continually bamboozle these spies. Their credibility will cost them a job.

Reaction score
Yeah. At some point he’ll have to give it a go. Even if he injured or allows a sack or whatever? It’s time to find out what we’ve got. Until he gets in that field, as we’ve all said it’s just talk.

Reaction score
Apparently there's a good chance that Bakhtiari plays tomorrow. Here's how some of the OL's arrived in Tampa...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Love that.
Now that is a really good sign! Literally.
Really praying for him. Even beyond my own desire to win. I want him to do what he loves.

D

Deleted member 6794

It seems Rapoport, Schefter etc. have sources within all teams. In my opinion not a big deal.

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Keep a close eye on the injury report this week.
Yeah. If he practices back to back days at all that’s a really positive sign.
I’m just elated for David he did fantastic. He had some nice plays.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. If he practices back to back days at all that’s a really positive sign.
I’m just elated for David he did fantastic. He had some nice plays.
Yeah he is a real good LT. Fingers crossed that he can hold up.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Held up great. Did you see the post game when Rodgers gave him a hug? The smile and sense of relief on Bakh's face was priceless.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised, to be honest I didn't think he seemed particularly near coming back any time soon.

Wasn't immediately back to all-pro level out there (obviously not a reasonable expectation either) but didn't look particularly rusty either. No big glaring issues or anything. Encouraging overall.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many sacks did AR have in Week's 1 and 2 withOUT him?

And he had just 1, that he admitted he should not have taken this past Sunday

The stats don't lie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts