1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Why the Bears game matters

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    It's DIVISIONAL.

Don't forget people, look beyond their record. This is a divisional game!

A divisional game is a 2 edged sword. It can go either way, the teams know each other better than anyone else, so they are going to be tough.

We clinch home field beating those sorry *** sons of bitches, but not just that; it's divisional....Bears/Packers always give it 100%. I think this could be a tough game despite Chicago having a bad offensive unit without their work horse for every run play (Forte) and without a quarterback that averages as many INT's as TDs. I am one of the few that didn't care about going 16-0, but since we lost, it would have REALLY HURT had our first loss come to Chicago and not K.C. I can handle losing to a 5-8 team, I don't think anyone, and I mean ANYONE that calls themselves a Packer fan would want our first loss to be against the Bears.

This is what happens if we lose to the Bears:
    Lovie Smith will brag and brag and brag all goddamn off season how he beat the defending Super Bowl champions, cause after all that is his job.

Do you really want to hear that from Bears fans and their stupid *** coach? I sure as hell don't. Just read this from a Bears car dealer, promising free cars if they shut us out
    http://content.usatoday.com/communi...2/free-cars-chicago-bears-green-bay-packers/1

Let's go and kick their asses! If you're a man you'll want to shut them up and beat the living **** out of them! That should be enough motivation for this team to go out there and play lights out!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

3. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,226
    Every games is important, or it should be if you are a player. A culture of winning is what we want.

4. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Just win baby

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +117
    Also, I'm hoping the Packers can catch the Bears in the all-time record between the teams... the Bears are like 8 or so games over .500 vs. the Packers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    I like the rivalry and feel the pack will be back a big Christmas present to the fans.

7. Southpaw

Southpaw Endorphin Junkie

Ratings:
    +422
    There is no way we can lose this game.

Not at home
    Not on Christmas Day
    and not against a team with such an atrocious offense

8. PackAttack1992

PackAttack1992 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    This is a must win game - no doubt about it. It's more about the rivalry, if anything.

And yeah, if we lose - we'd never hear the end of it from Lovie (and Bear fans - face it, beating the Packers is like winning the Super Bowl for them ;)).

Not to mention it'd be downright embarrassing losing at Lambeau to a team with a completely destroyed offense.

A win would be a fantastic Christmas present indeed.

9. Pacal

Pacal Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +47
    We're the only game on Christmas Day, and we're on in primetime -- on NBC!

This is as national as it gets, with an audience of people bored by the NBA.

We better show up.

10. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    This game is important for one reason and one reason alone. IT'S AGAINST THE BEARS!

Everything else is just fluff ... and I mean all of it. I don't like the Bears (I respect the organization after last year's final regular season game...they came to win)... I just can't stand the Bears' blow-hole fans... :) There...I've said it.

11. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +368
    Living amongst Bear Fans is usually a treat when we beat the snot out of them regularly, tomorrow's game will be one also. The only way tomorrow doesn't matter is if SF loses today, then I would understand if our starters were resting more as it is the playoffs that matter after that.

Having said that, just WIN guys!