(10 snap minimum remember)

Best OFFENSE
Malik Heath (11 snaps) - 94.5
Christian Watson - 87.7
Jordan Love - 86.6
Jayden Reed - 73.9
Yosh Nijman - 70.0

Worst OFFENSE

Jon Runyan - 46.7 (Rhyan got a 64.5 on 13 snaps)
Patrick Taylor - 52.7
Tucker Kraft - 54.6
Elgton Jenkins - 57.3
Romeo Doubs - 57.3

Best DEFENSE
Rashan Gary - 91.9
Karl Brooks - 91.5
Jonathan Owens - 71.3
Kingsley Enagbare - 71.2
Kenny Clark - 71.1

Worst DEFENSE
Corey Ballentine - 42.7
Anthony Johnson Jr - 42.8
TJ Slaton - 43.7
Isaiah McDuffie - 52.0
Quay Walker - 55.6

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ballentine got worked. HARD

I hope that this game will get Heath into the rotation. The guy has size and continues to do what he did all throughout camp.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I hope that this game will get Heath into the rotation. The guy has size and continues to do what he did all throughout camp.

I think many assumed Heath was just going to need time to push Toure aside...his blocking is what will get him playing time, sure he did awesome in producing yards, but that isn't his role on this team just yet - but it is clear Jordan isn't picky with who he goes to and if he sees you open he will without hesitation throw it to you.

Reaction score

Yeah. Malik is actually very hungry. Some of those contested passes he just won on pure effort.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another site I saw all of Rhyan's plays. He looked good.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Heath seems to have gotten over "the yipps" that he had in some earlier game(s) in which he ran wrong routes and/or had dropsies. Good showing at a crucial time.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heath seems to have gotten over "the yipps" that he had in some earlier game(s) in which he ran wrong routes and/or had dropsies. Good showing at a crucial time.

He only had a drop in the Chargers game (week 9), I do remember he appeared to be the one who ran a wrong route in week 2 vs ATL...but hardly rare in our early season. Shoot Watson was acting like a first game rookie at times in the first four or five weeks. Believe it was the Saints game he was suspected to have ran wrong route lol

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch Watsons reaction at the end of the play after reed scores. His realization he screwed up is evident in the video.
Oh absolutely, and funny thing is he was open as he by accident created a rub of his man

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts