Think you know TT.. then put it to the test..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Good luck..

Guess here..

How it works..

From Wednesday, April 16, through the eve of the draft, Friday, April 25, fans can log on to Packers.com and try and predict the identity of the player the Packers will choose first in the 2007 NFL Draft, held in New York City, April 26-27.

Participants must be at least 13 years old and must fill out the entire entry form to be eligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted, and all entries must be submitted by noon CT, April 25.

Currently, the Packers are slated to pick 30th overall in this year's draft. It is possible, however, that the Packers could trade up or back in the draft, on or before draft day. Take this into consideration when making final picks because once submitted -- all predictions are final (see below for further clarification).

All those who correctly predict the Packers' first pick will have their names displayed at Packers.com following the draft. Three lucky winners, drawn at random from that pool, will win one of the following prize packages:

The prizes..

Prize Package 1
A.J. Hawk autographed football
Packers fleece blanket
G-Force towel, bandana and pom pom

Prize Package 2
Nick Barnett autographed mini-helmet
Binoculars

Prize Package 3
Bob Harlan autographed book, Green and Golden Moments
Binoculars

In the event that no one correctly predicts the Packers' first pick of the NFL draft, or if less than three individuals guess correctly, remaining prize packages will be distributed by random drawing.

Members online

Latest posts