Studs and duds Bear game

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs. JJ and Arod although that was a great pick by Clay. Duds....run defense(can you say Groundhog Day?) with Datone returning next week and Guion after week 3 we will be just fine. On a side note, semi stud was the special teams on the return and kickoff side. Look more fluid and improved

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dix's rolling tackle attempt on Bennett :roflmao: Are you kidding me!!
The Defense would be better off if he just gets in the receivers way.

Tho, he's a good kid, but got some serious tackling issues :sick:

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Rodgers,Lacy,Jones,Cobb,Adams,Clay Mathews,Peppers

Duds Shields

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to call Capers a stud on defensive play calling, because he never gets any love. He put our fellas in the right spots to make a play on just about every play. Our dudes just didn't make the plays.

JJ obviously a stud.
Shields was a massive dud.
HaHa is a dud in my book. Use your flipping arms!
TyMont was a stud on returns.
Clay, stud. Doing what he do.
Arod, stud.
Oline, mostly all studs. Bakh is still a little suspect in my book.
Eddie, studly tank of a man.

Oh, and the obligatory dud to people freaking out in shoutbox the second we go down by a point.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to call Capers a stud on defensive play calling, because he never gets any love. He put our fellas in the right spots to make a play on just about every play. Our dudes just didn't make the plays.

JJ obviously a stud.
Shields was a massive dud.
HaHa is a dud in my book. Use your flipping arms!
TyMont was a stud on returns.
Clay, stud. Doing what he do.
Arod, stud.
Oline, mostly all studs. Bakh is still a little suspect in my book.
Eddie, studly tank of a man.

Oh, and the obligatory dud to people freaking out in shoutbox the second we go down by a point.

I managed to avoid the shoutbox for the first time in a while. How soon into the game was the season over?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Nearly everyone in the 2nd half. Defense really stepped it up. Forte only had 36 rushing yards in the 2nd half. 4th down stop and pick were great.
Special teams - No huge plays, but overall a solid game. Ty was good and he had great lanes in front of him.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't argue with that. I completely agree. The only other stud was Ty on kick returns and dud was Masthay with his traditional crap punting.

Masthay wasn't good, but not terrible either. Two punts with one of 54 yards and the other bounced inside the 10, giving it chance for poor field position.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
That may have been the worst game Sam Shields has ever played as a packer. Usually you don't hear his name (a good thing) But his name kept coming up, and not in a good way.

Studs:
A-rod
JJ
Lacy
Cobb - Way to grind it out hurt. Guy is one tough S.O.B
Clay
Ty M.
Pepp

Duds:
Shields
Ha-Ha

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the first 3 and out. :roflmao:

Actually it never happened, not once, people certainly *****ed about the crappy defense but no one said the season is over. What is actually the most amazing thing is the certain people actually expect other people to not ***** about our crappy defense. But again, not once did anyone claim the season was over. The only people that ever claim that the season is over are the snarky posters who think there is apparently never anything wrong with the Packers so there should never be any complaints. Yet year in and year out we watch the same pathetic defense make the same pathetic mistakes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Hopefully this year will finally be the year they correct that and I frankly don't care if the defense is pathetic all year if they can somehow manage to pull it together for 3 or 4 games come the post season!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually it never happened, not once, people certainly *****ed about the crappy defense but no one said the season is over. What is actually the most amazing thing is the certain people actually expect other people to not ***** about our crappy defense. But again, not once did anyone claim the season was over. The only people that ever claim that the season is over are the snarky posters who think there is apparently never anything wrong with the Packers so there should never be any complaints. Yet year in and year out we watch the same pathetic defense make the same pathetic mistakes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Hopefully this year will finally be the year they correct that and I frankly don't care if the defense is pathetic all year if they can somehow manage to pull it together for 3 or 4 games come the post season!

This is true! And impressive. The "hang it up, fellas" crowd was a no-show. Freaking out was limited to in-game gripes and player complaints.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is true! And impressive. The "hang it up, fellas" crowd was a no-show. Freaking out was limited to in-game gripes and player complaints.

With that being said, just wait, a loss to Seattle next week could change that real quick. :cool:

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
where's that rodell fellow been lately, anyhow? haven't seen that name in awhile i feel like.