The 2nd half defense
Clay Mathews

Super Duds
The Refs
Jerry Jones

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dud - this ice storm we're having. prob not going to be able to go out and buy new underwear tomorrow.

metallicblaze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Crosby - Making two clutch kicks at the end of the game.
Cook - Making plays all game and made a key play near the end of the game to help seal it.
A-Rod - Just made plays like he always does. Really like him running hard when he needed to for first downs.

Duds:
Defense - Soft coverage and couldn't really stop the run. Obviously one problem is because of the other. But if our Secondary clamps down, we could have stuffed the box.
Refs - Mainly just the holding calls. There was a reason our WR's couldn't get separation. They were tugging jerseys off our guys.

ChicagoPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Micah Hyde was the only defensive player I would dub a stud.

Offensively: Rodgers, Cook, Adams

Stud of the game: Crosby

Not a pretty win by any means, hopefully our inconsistent D can show up next weekend and at least keep us in the game and give this offense a chance.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Duds: refs who kept their flags in their pockets -- at least it was both ways.
Injury bug continues to haunt this team.

Studs: Capers defense bled the clock before giving up the last TD.
the usual suspects: Cook Rodgers, Ty, Micah

Special stud call out to the Mason man.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Cook - Making plays all game and made a key play near the end of the game to help seal it.
A-Rod - Just made plays like he always does. Really like him running hard when he needed to for first downs.

Duds:
Defense - Soft coverage and couldn't really stop the run. Obviously one problem is because of the other. But if our Secondary clamps down, we could have stuffed the box.
Refs - Mainly just the holding calls. There was a reason our WR's couldn't get separation. They were tugging jerseys off our guys.

To be fair, starting the game without Rollins and losing Burnett (arguably our most important player on defense) early gives our makeshift secondary something of a pass for not playing a lights-out game. Brice is a player.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Duds:

Their OL got away with some monster holds too, Matthews got wrestled down around the edge badly enough once for Buck and Aikman to remark on it and then again on that big third down conversion where there was no one between Matthews and Prescott and it was like Clay couldn't move... at all.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Offense, Mason Vinatieri

Duds: officiating....never should've come down to what it did. changing calls to benefit Dallas, bad spots the entire game. Good to win despite them.

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great freakin win guys. I thought you blew it with that conservative run call on the next to last drive. I didn't like the play itself but I understood trying to run there to make them burn a timeout. But Rodgers is a clutch as I've ever seen at the QB position
and that throw on 3rd and 20 is just another example. And can't forget Crosby with two clutch kicks under 2 mins. Congrats!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs : Crosby times 1000' Rodgers, Cook , McCarthy for overall game plan
Duds.... I'm not going to name individuals on the defense.... hey we won. However, I will give McCarthy a dud fir the play calling on the 2nd to last drive... I think he choked a little and got scared and went ultra conservative there.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are no duds. We beat the team that went 14-2 and both losses were to the same team we crushed last week. We had no chance to win, except that we are a team that doesn't quit. The whole team are studs.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game was UNREAL! I truly thought that we were going to get a classic Packers choke, but this team stuck together!

Studs: MASON CROSBY, Jared Cook, Ty, Rodgers (first half was dominance)

H

HardRightEdge

You know, besides just plain winning, that was one h*ll of a football game, which is not something you see very often anymore. Both offenses expertly exploited the opponent's weaknesses.

In the end, Rodgers is a god and Crosby earns this weeks title as his high priest.

Let's hope Burnett can get back on the field next week; he'll be very much needed as we head to another shootout.

Just keep outscoring them.

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: I'll skip the obvious ones and go with Jake Schum for solid punting and three clutch kick holds!

Duds: TomBrownFan40 for typing in this very forum, "Jared Cook has all the makings of a bust."

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Wow.

Studs:
A-rod
Cook
O-line
Ty - will be probably most underrated player out there today IMO
Micah Hyde
Nick Perry
MASON!

Duds:
Secondary
Zone Coverage at times didn't make sense to me (though I'm no expert on play calling especially on defense)
The play call when it was 2nd and 7 or 8 at the end and we ran it for a loss. Again don't like to criticize play calling, but I didn't like the call when you have Aaron Charles Rodgers.

Reaction score
This season has superseded any expectation by a mile. I refuse to single out any dud because this team has the swagger and it showed beating the #1 seed.
Go Pack Go!!