Sign L.J.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's worthless. As someone said at another forum, he's just a worse version of Grant. Falls down if a defender even looks at him wrong.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if we would sign him Barnett would have a drinking buddy and something else to tweet about.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Trouble is he is a BIG name and certain fans just want a big name in here no matter if they are good or not

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should make a poll about bringing him in to gauge the interest then berate whoever voted for him.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how he is, but he was a STUD in 06, and he's young. Maybe with a new team, a new motivation... Wait a minute, did I just say that the Packers could motivate someone?

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trouble is he is a BIG name and certain fans just want a big name in here no matter if they are good or not

This is what I can't stand...this black & white thinking...

Oh well, this FA is no good, but "some" people just want to sign a "big name"....so ALL free agents are no good and don't sign anybody....

Ok...stay with your "little names"...that's been working out for ya', right?

(And no, I'm not saying to sign Larry Johnson..)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is what I can't stand...this black & white thinking...

Oh well, this FA is no good, but "some" people just want to sign a "big name"....so ALL free agents are no good and don't sign anybody....

Ok...stay with your "little names"...that's been working out for ya', right?

(And no, I'm not saying to sign Larry Johnson..)

Pack66.

You know damn well that it happens...

And that is what I was talking about...Just because he is a big name is suppose to mean automatic success...and lot of times it doesnt

Albert Hayneseworth is lighting it up eh?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how he is, but he was a STUD in 06, and he's young. Maybe with a new team, a new motivation... Wait a minute, did I just say that the Packers could motivate someone?

Yeah I dont believe adding him to this team would motivate him. He belongs on a team like the Pats where his career would probably rebound. Putting on a Pats uniform has done wonders for free agents the past decade much like putting on a Packers uni was the previous decade.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Work out LJ

Anyone think we should give this big back a look.... anyone? Im pretty sure TT wont because LJ isnt a "packer person: (I got that out of a book im reading called "Life after Favre"). I think its worth a shot. Maybe he would make a good blocking back?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it may be great for green bay as he could help bring back Club 56.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
2.7 yards a carry, if I remember the ESPN report from yesterday correctly.

We already have 2 backs that can do that, and none of them punch women.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I dont believe adding him to this team would motivate him. He belongs on a team like the Pats where his career would probably rebound. Putting on a Pats uniform has done wonders for free agents the past decade much like putting on a Packers uni was the previous decade.

If I draw the logical conclusion to that, then apparently the Patriots know how to coach the free agents to maximize their success. Hmm, coaching players for success? What a concept.:stinker:

Members online

No members online now.