Ryan's Song

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Five games left, including some cold weather games. I can see the running game becoming more of a factor in the offense. Is there a chance that we can get another 400 yards out of Ryan Grant before the regular season ends?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
He does seem to be running a bit better since Green showed up. And I also think the O-line is opening a few more gaps for him than earlier in the season. 400 yards would be great!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st season, he only played late. He played very well.

Last season, he had an injury. He only started playing well down the stretch.

And now, he's starting to run well late in season.

I think he's a "late bloomer"...

OP
OP
T

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st season, he only played late. He played very well.

Last season, he had an injury. He only started playing well down the stretch.

And now, he's starting to run well late in season.

I think he's a "late bloomer"...

That's my thought too. He seems to do well in cold and snow. I hope the o-line can open the holes for him. If Grant can get 90 yds or better in a game, it will make Aaron's job a whole lot easier.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't count on 90 yards from Grant this week. It's a safe bet the Ravens D will stifle any notion GB has about establishing the run.

Relax. I'm using reverse psychology on myself. I'm defiantly not benching Grant on my Fantasy team this week in hopes that he goes off for 150+ & 3 TDs. It could happen.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree that Grant plays better down the stretch of the season, I hope he continues that traditions and can improve his game. However, a lot of that depends on the offensive line play.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope that Grant starts to pick up the pace. He's beginning to look like another TT blunder. However we all know that for the next couple of years tjat Grant will certainly not be the Packers' "franchise back."

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats wrong with ryan grant? how is he a bust? He's on pace for 1570 yards from scrimmage. And about 8 tds. I mean those arent like jaw dropping numbers. But most people would consider those solid numbers...

OP
OP
T

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Grant's a bust. Sometimes I don't think he sees the cutback opportunity and leaves a run short of it's potential. But he's gotten better at that lately. I don't think the team has adequately replaced William Henderson as the fullback. Kuhn's okay, as is Havner, but both Ryan and Ahman were bigger threats with WH leading the way.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grants is so important to the success of this team with the current state of the O-line. If he can't produce it will be a long day for A-rod and the passing game against this defense. It will be worse than the Mr. Allen's horror show against the vikings.

Two things have to be cleaned up to win this game though, special teams play and penalties.

I still would like to see Green in the rotation if he is healthy.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the team has adequately replaced William Henderson as the fullback. Kuhn's okay, as is Havner, but both Ryan and Ahman were bigger threats with WH leading the way.

Man, I thought I was the only one in here who saw that...it is like "Who's William Henderson" in here...he's only been gone a couple of years, and already I hear crickets when his name is mentioned. Too bad, he was a killer FB.

Members online

Latest posts