Props to The White Wall *offensive line*

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers OL keeping Rodgers upright more | Packers Insider

Gotta give it up to the offensive line for being so much better than last year keeping Rodgers clean.
They've not been great, but they've been decent.

If not for young Bulaga's struggles versus Miami, and Washington, we very well could be 8-1 right now and not 6-3. We also would have won the Bears game if Tauscher were healthy and not playing all beat up and slow. Peppers made the difference in that game (as did the ***** zebras).

Still, Clifton, Wells, and Sitton have been fantastic. Colledge has been good. Bulaga is improving each week. And hopefully Tausch is heeling up cuz he'll probably be needed again at some point this year. We need him healthier than he was playing the first month or so.....

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Oh man, now you've done it. You actually made a metaphor about white guys being good at something. You know that is illegal to do in the U.S. now don't you. Bet your gonna have Al Sharpton protesting in front of your house in 3....2....1.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, now you've done it. You actually made a metaphor about white guys being good at something. You know that is illegal to do in the U.S. now don't you. Bet your gonna have Al Sharpton protesting in front of your house in 3....2....1.
LOL, Jesse Jackson just called me..... trying to shake me/Packers down because they are discriminating against his people on our OL.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have BIG preconcepts about black QBs and White RBs. As I do with Women and sense of direction and Men and perception.

Just throwing it out there.

Though, of course, I'm not as ignorant to generalize everything. Nothing is black and white. A person's color or gender isn't indication of anything.

It's just the odds and studies about muscular tissue, brain function, etc... in different genders and races...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Clifton is having a hell of a good year after his knee injury at the beginning kind of was keeping him down. He's playing lights out against top Pass rushers. He shutdown Allen and Ware!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still not ready to praise them.

Sitton is playing lights out. Wells is playing well since the beggining and Clifton is playing really well right now.

But only recently they've settled down. I'll wait a little while to sing praise to them. It's completely true that since the Miami game, they've been playing really well, but I've seen too much bad from them to praise.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm ready right now to sing the praises, the one thing that MM seems to always have is a slow start. I can't imagine the line going backwards from this point. Bulaga is playing RT so we all knew he'd have some growing pains, but is looking solid there. Cliffy is flat out surprising me, I expected Sitton and Wells to be this good. Even College is better than I would have hoped for. BJax isn't getting to be a better runner, the line is solidifying. I sure do miss Ryan Grant.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sitton is playing lights out. Wells is playing well since the beggining and Clifton is playing really well right now.

Alot of people criticized the Packers for picking up Sitton, now he might be the most underrated OL in the NFL. It has been fun watching the line and the young players grow from the disaster from the first half of last season.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Coaching. I think we have underrated our coaching staff on the Packers a great deal. They take cast offs, 7th rounders and get them playing like 1st stringers. That's impressive and a really good sign.

Reaction score
White football players usually stick to their spots on the football field. Qbs, O line, Linebackers, and once and a while D line and Safety. Then the usual kicker and punter. Oh i forgot 1 more TE. Other than that it is a rarity seeing them play Running back or even Cornerback.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
White football players usually stick to their spots on the football field. Qbs, O line, Linebackers, and once and a while D line and Safety. Then the usual kicker and punter. Oh i forgot 1 more TE. Other than that it is a rarity seeing them play Running back or even Cornerback.
PEYTON HILLIS is a throwback isn't he? Amazing... the new Larry Czonka or John Riggins.

John Kuhn getting some love as well.

Members online

Latest posts