Packers-Vikings

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can pretty much see AD rushing for over 100 yds on us and Minny pulling off the upset. They always play us tough in that building and i see ppl over looking them. I have confidence we will win but it'll be ugly.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I can pretty much see AD rushing for over 100 yds on us and Minny pulling off the upset. They always play us tough in that building and i see ppl over looking them. I have confidence we will win but it'll be ugly.

I was thinking same thing (and Detroit) but I think at least this year that wont be the case..

We are ranked #1 on rushing yards per game allowed...Not like last year where we sucked

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Didn't watch last nights game did you? IF the Vikings beat the Packers, for that matter, if the Vikings get within 7 points of the Packers at the end then there is something for you to truly be concerned about with the Packers. They should blow out the Vikings and Rodgers should be on the bench at the start of the 4th quarter.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Seriously? Even Raptorman has more confidence in the Pack. I'm thinking the Packers have their biggest margin of victory of the year. The way they played last night, Minny is looking at a 3-4 win season.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I can pretty much see AD rushing for over 100 yds on us and Minny pulling off the upset. They aways play us tough in that building and i see ppl over looking them. I have confidence we will win but it'll be ugly.
Im pretty sure the packers as a team are not looking over anyone...we as fans yes we do but you know what, we can thats the joy of being a fan..it has no outcome of how the packers prepare. After watching lastnights game minny has NO chance beating us playing like they did.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't watch last nights game did you? IF the Vikings beat the Packers, for that matter, if the Vikings get within 7 points of the Packers at the end then there is something for you to truly be concerned about with the Packers. They should blow out the Vikings and Rodgers should be on the bench at the start of the 4th quarter.

Familiarity my friend..no matter how bad a team is you can't over look them and expect to blow them out...especially when they are division foes and you see them twice a year. Perfect example is St. louis and san Francisco last year. Rams beat them once and tied them once and the Rams were as bad as Minnesota is. San francisco was/is a SB contending team while the Rams are the Rams.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I just watched highlights of the Minnesota game and actually felt sorry for the new kid at quarterback. He kept trying and trying but was getting nowhere at all. I think we are gonna kill the poor sap on Sunday :sick:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I just watched highlights of the Minnesota game and actually felt sorry for the new kid at quarterback. He kept trying and trying but was getting nowhere at all. I think we are gonna kill the poor sap on Sunday :sick:
Provided Capers doesn't replay last years games like he did vs SF. With a second week in the system, Freemen just HAS to be better. Shut down the run and see what Freemen can do.

H

HardRightEdge

The Vikings should do with Peterson what the Brown's did with Richardson...trade him for a #1 pick, take the best QB available with the highest of the two #1's and take a step toward rebuilding with the other.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I rarely visit other team boards, but really enjoyed visiting the Vikings board just now. Statements like the one listed below are priceless:

From VikingsMessageBoard.com:
All i will say, is that I have HAD IT with us being a perennial loser while the Packers continue to win this division and make the playoffs YEAR IN YEAR OUT.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
"East Rutherford, N.J. – Last time the Vikings played in New Jersey, their quarterback spent most of his postgame interview answering questions about sending illicit texts.

Monday night, the Vikings visited Jersey again, and this time it got embarrassing."
Jim Souhan from the Star Tribune

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Vikes will come out playing hard after Monday's debacle as this game is really their last chance. If they get spanked by the Packers at home and fall to 1-6, their season is done and Jennings will look even more like a tool for leaving. Packers are banged up as hell and I don't think we'll see Jermichael again this year.
Pack will win comfortably but it won't be a blowout, unless the Vikings are completely demoralized or Freeman throws a pick-6.

Packers 27-10.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If we played the browns, in crappy rainy weather, in windy weather, outside and we put up 31 points with a busted up crew and a crew of refs that were out to get us..... I beleive we will put up even more in a dome with no weather factors and a heartless home crowd and demoralized vikes team.

Packers - 45

Vikes - 6

( If MM does not take his foot off the gas)

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2nd - You are a crazy fool for turning down the tickets, you got the flu or something? High fever? lol
My wife (a Viking fan) said the same thing. However, we sat in the same suite for the game last year and it was terrible. I like sucking down beer and free food as much as the next guy, but it's tough to watch games in the Dome suites. You really don't get a sense of what's going on in the game. Free tickets sitting in any regular seat...DEAL! Suite tickets? I'd rather sit at home, watch the game, and drink my own beer that doesn't end in "Light."

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
My wife (a Viking fan) said the same thing. However, we sat in the same suite for the game last year and it was terrible. I like sucking down beer and free food as much as the next guy, but it's tough to watch games in the Dome suites. You really don't get a sense of what's going on in the game. Free tickets sitting in any regular seat...DEAL! Suite tickets? I'd rather sit at home, watch the game, and drink my own beer that doesn't end in "Light."

LMAO @ the "light" beer comment.....now that's funny to me, considering you have the "schlitz" in your avatar......which is widely conceived as one of the all time redneck, crappy, poor mans, under age kids buying, thursday before payday beers. LOL.... u crack me up man.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Schlitz was the all-american lager back in the day. Years back, Pabst gathered together the living/remaining brewmasters and recreated the original recipe. American lagers aren't "light" beers, but compared to the hoppy and dark beers popular today they could be considered as such.

12theTruth

Freeman has a concussion and Ponder may start against the Packers. The Vikings seem like they have the horses to compete with the Packers especially with all of our injured players.

I think the fan base's disgust may rub off on the players. To be 1-5 and face their upcoming difficult schedule thinking I just may be making my offseason plans already.

Packers in a close one. 24-23

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts