Packers-Vikings

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I don't .... except when I'm speaking to a lady and am sassin' her. If it were a guy, I'd call him a 'sh*t stain in the underwear of life". :) I am afterall, a country boy. ;)

You're still a star mate ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You're still a star mate ;)

I'm not sure that is a compliment or not, but I'm going to assume that it is a compliment and you can't take it back. It's mine now damn it .... :)

Hey Bill, you get caught in any of the nasty storms over there?

I

I'm not sure that is a compliment or not, but I'm going to assume that it is a compliment and you can't take it back. It's mine now damn it .... :)

Hey Bill, you get caught in any of the nasty storms over there?
we were very lucky mate and didn't get it too bad. The drive back from London was a bit scary. I went to see the Jags, so in a way I DID suffer....lol

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
we were very lucky mate and didn't get it too bad. The drive back from London was a bit scary. I went to see the Jags, so in a way I DID suffer....lol

Catholics believe in a place that is not earth and is not heaven where after death, one can attone for their sins before ascending into heaven. Purgatory (which is coincidentally what I've named my office at work). My guess is, you got Jaguars tickets and went to the game because of an evil lifestyle. The storm of course wasn't a message from God ... it was Mother Nature just ***** slappin' you for cursing the weather gods. ;) There...there is just enough in this paragraph to alienate just about everyone. :)

Glad you're safe.

I

Catholics believe in a place that is not earth and is not heaven where after death, one can attone for their sins before ascending into heaven. Purgatory (which is coincidentally what I've named my office at work). My guess is, you got Jaguars tickets and went to the game because of an evil lifestyle. The storm of course wasn't a message from God ... it was Mother Nature just ***** slappin' you for cursing the weather gods. ;) There...there is just enough in this paragraph to alienate just about everyone. :)

Glad you're safe.

Sadly I didn't have anything to use to gouge my eyes out, and it would have been impolite to my host. :D

Members online