1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers-Vikings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Sep 17, 2013.

1. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
  2. lamboscotland

lamboscotland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    game being shown live over here - have already booked monday off work as will be late night and a few celebration whiskys hopefully! go Pack

3. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    Alistair??? That you???

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
  5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    I think that you should call him up and tell him to stop it. That'll teach him. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    LOL Oh the trouble I could create!

7. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    Well, I'm of the opinion that he started it and if he is subjected to being told he's a poopie-pants by a flamin' feline ... well, he made his bed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. lamboscotland

lamboscotland Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    no sorry - Ian from Aberdeen (north east Scotland) - glad to hear that theres other Packer fans in Scotland tho

9. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,678
    Jennings is an a***** and a jealous, sensitive, bitter, pitty b**** and I wish him no well.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    Wow the Vikings are horrible! I wonder if GJ is regretting going to the Vikings? Also I really wish his sister would tweet now and see what she thinks of AR now? Haha have fun failing GJ you deserve it!

11. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Will be quite the feat to continue that from the bench.

12. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    If you feel like leveling blasphemy on him, "Purple Jesus" is your moniker of choice.

13. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    She is tweeting. She just privatized her tweets.

14. gbpack12_2_89

Ratings:
    +192
    Damn I really want to see what she has to say when you don't have an Aaron Rodgers throwing you the ball...hahaha I love watching the Vikings fail especially since GJ is on the team..

15. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Boy what a meltdown on the Viking Fan Forum. http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26503

I hope the team is in disarray. They did start Freeman too early. I would have thought his first game would have been against the Pack. Horrible decision by Frazier on that one. It was a 10-7 game at half against the Giants and the Giants were a desperate team playing at home that didn't want to go to 0-7 to start the season.
    The Vikings should fare better at home next week with another week of study for Freeman getting used to Rudolph and Jennings playing against a Packer squad decimated by injury.

No blowouts as direly predicted by these very rightly frustrated Vikings fans from link provided above.

16. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    I didn't see much of the Monday Night Game, but were/are the Vikings just that bad or are the Giants better than their dismal season so far led me to believe?

17. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    wow....both teams sucked eggs Monday night. Granted the NYG won, but they still looked like they dropped their jock straps out there. Minn., couldn't have looked worse. That was the MOST pathetic output from any team I have EVER watched. AP.....that is what you get for spouting off such bold claims before the season started...lol...2500+ yards.....lol....In your dreams pal.....he ran for a dismal 28 yards....what a joke. You new QB savior was just as crappy, might as well play musical QB's and put Ponder back in there, right now he is the top turd in the Minn toilet.
    Even with our beat up squad, we will put an epic arse whoopin on Minn, can't wait to see that betting line.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  18. scotscheese

scotscheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    fit like loon?

19. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,416
    I listened to Paul Allen and others this morning here in MN. Viking fans are jumping out windows and off of bridges. Everyone needs to be fired and all of the good players need to be traded...blah blah blah.

The die-hard purple fans in the office have actually avoided me this morning. I got into an argument with one of them, and he accused me of defending the Vikings and trying to make them sound better than they really are. Somebody pulled out the drain plug on the purple kool-aid pool. It's empty. These folks are completely deflated.

The radio guys talked about how the Metrodome will be 80% filled with Green Bay fans this week because most Minnesota fans won't want to go. . .and to think, I turned down free suite tickets. You won't be able to hear the Vikings fan boos over the Packers fan cheers

20. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    1st - Thats damn funny

2nd - You are a crazy fool for turning down the tickets, you got the flu or something? High fever? lol

21. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +480

I turned down free suite tickets. ???????????????????????

22. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,113
    When a team comes off a bye week and gets thumped at home by Carolina, one should question their "structure". Follow it up with a loss to the Giants, another team in disarray, and then toss in a QB controversy, and you have a team on the verge of crisis.

Schadenfreude? Sure. Why not?

23. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +480
    vikes have structure I have heard.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  24. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    Freeman looked like a damn goon out there. Seriously, the guy has a big *** dopey smile after he throws a pick?! Ive never seen that.

25. gbpack12_2_89

Ratings:
    +192
    Its reported that josh freeman will be making the start vs the packers...all I can say is yes!