Packers v Vikings Pregame chit chat

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Vikings live in sh*t. Sure sure, they've pulled a rabbit out of their a**es and got the W and a win is a win is a win ... I get all that -- but -- I don't care.

Packers were so out coached last time, and we still have Barry, but damm it ... enough is enough already.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the queens and they suffer the worst loss of their season and lose all their starters. They're easily my most hated team, I know that is a little immature, but I truly wish the worst on them.

Same here!!! I HATE that team with a passion!! Their uniforms are the ugliest uniforms in the NFL!! Their stadium looks stupid..Their fans are stupid..and..whoever blows that stupid horn..I hope it gets crammed up Their ***!! And finally..what the hell is skol? Only morons would chant that!!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope Joe Berry finally sticks Jaire on Jefferson more this time.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Skol" is a brand of chewing tobacco. So I like to think of them a not exactly chew, but the spit of chew. And definitely agree, that horn can definitely go where the sun don't shine!

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it Vikings might be resting player and have others on a pitch count.

My though on this is if they are it's against what the players want, as I have no doubt they would like to knock us out of playoffs and brag about it for thd next 2 decades seeing as we dominated this division for the last 20 add years.

That said I hope they show up to play and do there best to beat us because then when we kick there as.. back to Minnesota they will be depleted and demoralized.

If we can beat them at there best we have no business going to playoffs since we will be facing much better teams then them once there.

I'm looking forward to a 60 minute WAR!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it Vikings might be resting player and have others on a pitch count.

My though on this is if they are it's against what the players want, as I have no doubt they would like to knock us out of playoffs and brag about it for thd next 2 decades seeing as we dominated this division for the last 20 add years.

That said I hope they show up to play and do there best to beat us because then when we kick there as.. back to Minnesota they will be depleted and demoralized.

If we can beat them at there best we have no business going to playoffs since we will be facing much better teams then them once there.

I'm looking forward to a 60 minute WAR!
The Vikings are going for the win. 9ers are on their tail. They want #2. Not #3.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jaire his talking too damn much again. He's going to look pretty stupid if Jefferson lights him up. Just get it done.
At this point, he better shadow Jefferson everywhere he goes on every single play. He's either going to put up, or get shut up. It's a win win. He shuts him down and then I guess I don't care if he talks anymore and it's justinfied or he gets lit up, and then shuts up going forward. Hopefully :)

Reaction score
Vikings live in sh*t. Sure sure, they've pulled a rabbit out of their a**es and got the W and a win is a win is a win ... I get all that -- but -- I don't care.

Packers were so out coached last time, and we still have Barry, but damm it ... enough is enough already.
I finally watched the Giants vs MN.
I was not overly impressed with MN last week. The Giants could’ve very easily beat MN.

In 1st quarter. NY pushed it 50 yards downfield and then fumbled the ball after a 16 yard catch (MN 23 yard line) and MN started at the 36 after recovery. Vikings scored a 3pt FG off that takeaway (6 point swing).

Giants threw an INT to open the 4th quarter after a nice 43 yard drive into FG range. (1st & 10 at MIN 32). Lost a FG opportunity there, but at least NY Defense held.

Then the Giants allowed a blocked Punt at their own 31 yard line with 4:00 left in the game. Vikings started at the NY 29 yard line and went 5 plays for a TD.

The Vikings went on to kick the game winning FG with 4 seconds left. From 61 Yards! We all know that games come down to inches and seconds. Allowing those easy points in a lower scoring game is critical. We’ve got to take care of the ball or at the very least win the turnover battle. Cousins n Co. Played a clean game
0 fumbles
0 INT
0 blocked kicks
Vikings were 2-14 on penalties compared to NY 7-63 penalty yards.

The Vikings had home-field advantage and this Sunday’s environment won’t be nearly as cordial.

Last edited:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, initially I was concerned about the defense stopping the Viking's run game once Lowry was put on IR and Wyatt was going to playing far more snaps against the run but then I remembered that EVERY Packers dlineman has been terrible against the run and so any downgrade in run defense will be minimal at best. So, I'm still concerned about the Packers holding up against the run but it's not as bad as I initially thought.

If, and it's a GIANT "if", Barry learned from the first game and lets the highest paid corner in the league line up against Jefferson (in press coverage, not 15 yards off the line) then I think the Packers should be able to win this game somewhat easily against the luckiest NFL team in history.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I respect the Vikings but they are no where near as good as their 12-3 record suggests.

11-0 in one score games is insanity. They deserve some credit for that, but there’s also an incredible amount of fortune that goes into it as well.

They are essentially the 2019 Packers.

Reaction score
So, initially I was concerned about the defense stopping the Viking's run game once Lowry was put on IR and Wyatt was going to playing far more snaps against the run but then I remembered that EVERY Packers dlineman has been terrible against the run and so any downgrade in run defense will be minimal at best. So, I'm still concerned about the Packers holding up against the run but it's not as bad as I initially thought.

If, and it's a GIANT "if", Barry learned from the first game and lets the highest paid corner in the league line up against Jefferson (in press coverage, not 15 yards off the line) then I think the Packers should be able to win this game somewhat easily against the luckiest NFL team in history.
Yes. I will say this because I agree with your point about can’t get much worse on Run D. While not an immediate upgrade, Wyatt doesn’t project lesser than Lowry either (not suggesting you said that)
Devonte will eventually show some disruptive flashes. It’s more when? He needs this playing time to improve imo. We’ve got a Christian Watson type talent on D and he needs to make a big play or two and get some confidence. Yea he’s a relative unknown, but what we do know is he’s a bonafide top 50 type player from this years draft.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I hate the queens and they suffer the worst loss of their season and lose all their starters. They're easily my most hated team, I know that is a little immature, but I truly wish the worst on them.
Bit harsh. The Giants I hate with a passion.

Last edited by a moderator:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think with Wyatt playing and Lowry not. And with Slaton playing significantly at nose. We will be a much improved run D. And Reed has been playing very well so want to see him too.

Staff online

Latest posts