Packers v Cowboys Pregame Chit chat thread

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions are getting beat up by the Bears, you know, the team we kept turning the ball over to. If we stink it up again today, we might see a whole lotta Love going forward.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st chance to post this. I think it was absolutely ridiculous that you closed the OL/Watson thread. People can start a draft thread when the current season isn't even 5 games old and that is ok with me. I just don't bother reading it. If someone else starts a thread you have the same option to not read it. By the way, I agree the OL in that configuration played very well. Christian Watson was about to join the Amari Rodgers thread and then just turned the lightbulb on and played so well he deserves his own thread. IMO.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st chance to post this. I think it was absolutely ridiculous that you closed the OL/Watson thread. People can start a draft thread when the current season isn't even 5 games old and that is ok with me. I just don't bother reading it. If someone else starts a thread you have the same option to not read it. By the way, I agree the OL in that configuration played very well. Christian Watson was about to join the Amari Rodgers thread and then just turned the lightbulb on and played so well he deserves his own thread. IMO.
Absolutely. Watson turned it around- good for him, let's hope he keeps it going

Our OL had one of their best games all season. We should stick to the combo from yesterday

Members online

Latest posts