Packers V Rams Pregame week Chit chat Thread

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we don't make BM look like a SB MVP tonight. JA better play 100% not the 20%-25% (a generous estimate) that he's been giving all year.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Full rack of ribs and some Knob Creek to wash it. I’m very mixed tonight, I don’t want to see my team lose, but I also think a loss would actually provide more clarity rest of the way for our future.

Im gonnna pour two more fingers and embrace the game either way…defeat will still suck and a win will feel good.

Reaction score
Full rack of ribs and some Knob Creek to wash it. I’m very mixed tonight, I don’t want to see my team lose, but I also think a loss would actually provide more clarity rest of the way for our future.

Im gonnna pour two more fingers and embrace the game either way…defeat will still suck and a win will feel good.
You don’t mess around!

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't put much stock in pff.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware that PFF isn't perfect by any means but in my opinion it's significantly better to take a look at their grades than trust the guess of a random poster on an internet forum.

Had $330k in per game bonuses, $19k+/game... so MLF didn't want to use him, and Gute decided to save $80k. Can be better used towards a re-signing.

Unfortunately $80K of cap space doesn't buy a team anything in today's NFL.