Packers V Rams Pregame week Chit chat Thread

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Kickoff temp will be around 15 degrees. That's -9 C, Buggy.

Yeah, time for us here in Packerland to think about shutting windows...

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Kickoff temp will be around 15 degrees. That's -9 C, Buggy.

Yeah, time for us here in Packerland to think about shutting windows...

Thats not that cold...

I am immune to cold.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just sucks where we are honestly. Rams are injured up...we have less a chance to make the playoffs than I do to lose five pounds just today before I go home...and we most likely win this game....and drag the "playoff hope" and playing Rodgers and other starters for another week. I'd personally love to be able to shut down Rodgers, shoot even Bakh honestly. Bakh has proven he is FULLY one of the best still when in.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just sucks where we are honestly. Rams are injured up...we have less a chance to make the playoffs than I do to lose five pounds just today before I go home...and we most likely win this game....and drag the "playoff hope" and playing Rodgers and other starters for another week. I'd personally love to be able to shut down Rodgers, shoot even Bakh honestly. Bakh has proven he is FULLY one of the best still when in.
OT Caleb Jones was just activated to the 53 after spending 10 weeks on the Non-Football Illness list with Mono. This might be the pre-cursor to reducing Bakhtiari's playing time?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OT Caleb Jones was just activated to the 53 after spending 10 weeks on the Non-Football Illness list with Mono. This might be the pre-cursor to reducing Bakhtiari's playing time?

I don't think so, I get the feeling from those I know that Caleb Jones is viewed in similar light Yosh was when he was first here. I think they hope Jones is the next Yosh build for when we lose Yosh in FA

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does the Baker Mayfield magic continue, or is this the game that the D comes up with 3 picks and GB runs away with a lopsided win? I'm leaning toward Baker trying too hard & GB controls the clock with the run game & the win.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I too think the Packers win this one. Rams have nothing to play for and when the cold hits they will wither and run for the heaters. They will only be looking forward to getting on the plane and heading home.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you been seeing your Dr for awhile? It might be a trick! Lol

Yeah I've had him for a while now...wife doesn't like him at all, but I've always felt like he goes above and beyond any doctor I've had otherwise. I mean the guys' instructions and demonstration on how to take do a sponge bath when I twisted my ankle was not necessary, but very thorough.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I did want to make it sound a little creepy, but tyni takes the cake on this one

Oh sure next thing you guys are gonna tell me that your doctor doesn’t do a testicular cancer prevention every other month either. Preventive medicine is the best medicine.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too think the Packers win this one. Rams have nothing to play for and when the cold hits they will wither and run for the heaters. They will only be looking forward to getting on the plane and heading home.
Yes. They need to be California Dreamin'. Just show up for 3 hours or so and jump on the plane for Surf City.