Pack vs Redskins studs and duds

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Tretter...he had me nervous for a minute can't lie. With that said he's clearly more nimble and athletic than Bahk. Leave him out there .

His thin stature almost makes him look like a Tight End more than a Lineman.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His thin stature almost makes him look like a Tight End more than a Lineman.

True but he earned another start IMO. Where Bahk may be heavier he's weak. He also has trouble against athletic d ends as well. Bahk is going to get Rodgers hurt if he stays at LT. That's definitely a position that needs to be addressed in the off season . Maybe just as bad as ilb.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True but he earned another start IMO. Where Bahk may be heavier he's weak. He also has trouble against athletic d ends as well. Bahk is going to get Rodgers hurt if he stays at LT. That's definitely a position that needs to be addressed in the off season . Maybe just as bad as ilb.

I agree 100%...I kept looking at him and thinking, "How in the **** is he able to do what he does with that stature?!"

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me correct, I agree with him earning another spot. I actually do believe in the young Bakh...but I'm also a fan of always drafting a stud Tackle should one be there in the draft.

Reaction score
That game was a big confidence booster for us fans. If this game does for our team what it has done for us as spectators? I think we'll still be in the game in the 4th.
In 2015-16 in particular, I would not want to be the team Winning within 1 score and giving Aaron Rodgers a drive in 4 down territory within the 2 minutes range.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
HHCD was the one to force D. Jax out of bounce AND break up the 3rd down play on the WASH opening drive.

Just rewatched the first part of the game and HHCD on one play, may have turned the game. Yeah I know, can't say one play that early does that, but it was pure hustle. Had HHCD not run his butt off or given up on what looked to be a sure touchdown by diving and shoving him, Jackson gets his foot down in the endzone, Redskins up 9-0 and full momentum. Instead, the D stiffened and kept them from getting into the endzone from 1/2 yards out and forced them to settle for a field goal.

Have to say it was a boneheaded play on Jackson's part for not hustling and knowing that by shortening his step, he probably scores. I almost have to guess he didn't know the rule as well and figured his foot crossing (in air) the line and stepping out, was good enough.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just rewatched the first part of the game and HHCD on one play, may have turned the game. Yeah I know, can't say one play that early does that, but it was pure hustle. Had HHCD not run his butt off or given up on what looked to be a sure touchdown and push DeSean, Jackson gets his foot down in the endzone, Redskins up 9-0 and full momentum. Instead, the D stiffened and kept them from getting into the endzone from 1/2 yards out and forced them to settle for a field goal.

Have to say it was a boneheaded play on Jackson's part for not hustling and knowing that by shortening his step, he probably scores. I almost have to guess he didn't know the rule as well and figured his foot crossing (in air) the line and stepping out, was good enough.

If this guy hasn't learned what it takes to score a TD by now, he never will. He's made enough giant bone headed mistakes to learn from if he wanted to. He'd be a good candidate for the Bengals

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why was he holding the ball down and behind instead of reaching forward?
Because he's a talented moron more concerned about being a ******* than doing his job. Hasn't changed his spots since he was some loud mouthed punk growing up. Maturity and respect for the game is a good thing Deshaun, embrace it or ****. Well as long as he's not in a GB uniform I guess I don't care if he plays or not.

Members online

Latest posts