Official Packers Vs Vikings

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack wins, but I have a feeling it'll be a shoot out, along the lines of 38-31.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well, I meant it.
I don't get it how the NFL and the Ravens fire Ray Rice and try to cover up their tracks and yet when almost the exact same things happen again, (Pics showing the abuse and a "My bad" admitting by Child Abuser.) nothing and no justice.
Child Abuser is still on the team and getting paid. WTF?
And the NFL/Goodell comes out and claims they want to get their house in order or some other BS.
In the meantime, this just gets swept under the rug and ignored by the media.
Where is all the outcry for this case as there was for Ray Rice?
Why show any empathy for Adrian Peterson who is a child abuser?

I just said ouch. Nothing more

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack wins, but I have a feeling it'll be a shoot out, along the lines of 38-31.

A week ago I would have thought that prediction was way off base...and then came the Falcons game. Nothing would shock me this week but I honestly believe the Pack wins by more than 10.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A week ago I would have thought that prediction was way off base...and then came the Falcons game. Nothing would shock me this week but I honestly believe the Pack wins by more than 10.

It's gotten to the point where no score or result surprises me anymore. The league is up down and all around every week. I don't think we can even say "that was a big upset" anymore, since they seem to happen all the time.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Peterson less Vikings should not be close to the Packers in Lambeau.

I'd load up against the run and make Bridgewater or Ponder beat us with their arm.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Peterson less Vikings should not be close to the Packers in Lambeau.

I'd load up against the run and make Bridgewater or Ponder beat us with their arm.

I said last week Packers win vs the Bears and Vikings, I am sticking to it

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, Rodell, just TRY to find a reason to predict a loss in this one. ;)

Patterson worries me as a special teams and backfield play nightmare. Jerick McKinnon is exactly the kind of back that will run roughshod over our d-line. Those are the 2 match-ups that concern me in this game.

On paper, this should be an easy Packer win vs. a Vikings team with a rookie QB, no AD, no more Jared Allen. But they did look resilient under Bridgewater in his first start.

Probably will be disappointingly close, but Pack gotta win this one. Gonna go 28-17 Pack.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

LT it`s 23.33 now, okay ? :roflmao: time, not temp ;). I`m off to bed...lol

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings are a real Jekyll and Hyde team aren't they?

I will not underestimate how many yards and points this Packer defense is capable of giving up. Easy game? Not with this defense, sorry. Can't expect Rodgers to have a game like he did against Chi every week. Vikings will score at least 4 times. The winning team will score 30+. Hope its the Packers.

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's the unknown of Bridgewater that makes this even more interesting. He looked good this last week, but can he do it two weeks in a row? Will the ankle slow him down? Will he play well on the road? Will he even play?

I suspect he will play, but we should find out more as the week goes on. Glad this one is at Lambeau after playing two NFC North teams on the road. Their run game looked good, but still....no Peterson, banged up rookie QB, a few other injuries, Packers coming off a huge, impressive win by blowing out the Bears.....

Packers- 30
Vikings-20

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Vikings are a real Jekyll and Hyde team aren't they?

I will not underestimate how many yards and points this Packer defense is capable of giving up. Easy game? Not with this defense, sorry. Can't expect Rodgers to have a game like he did against Chi every week. Vikings will score at least 4 times. The winning team will score 30+. Hope its the Packers.

Im ok if they give up 500 yards but only allow 17 points

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bridgewater is supposed to start so I expect him to throw for roughly 250 yards and at least two touchdowns since we always seem to get beat by brand new quarterbacks. I do think we win this one though.

Members online

Latest posts