Official Packers vs Bears Brett's return

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
M. Bennett ruled out for tomorrow's game

Have to say, that is good news for the Packers Defense who have struggled to contain TE's this year! Now let's just hope that Zach Miller doesn't have a break out career performance!

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers injury report:

Out: Jared Abbrederis, Ty Montgomery

Questionable: Micah Hyde, Corey Linsley, Mike Pennel, Damarious Randall

Probable: Davante Adams, David Bakhtiari, Bryan Bulaga, Morgan Burnett, Jayrone Elliott, Eddie Lacy, T.J. Lang, Clay Matthews, Aaron Ripkowski, Josh Sitton

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably everybody but the guys listed as out plays, although with a hip injury I'd prefer to sit Hyde.

D

Deleted member 6794

True, but long term, I prefer Linsely's physical strength.

Linsley has struggled this season with blown assignments and maybe some bad protection calls. Tretter on the other hand was impressive on Sunday and even if he doesn't possess Linsley's strength I would be fine with playing him at the moment.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tretter looked fine -for one game. Hopefully that continues as long as he's needed. Linsely did it for a whole season, and like Lacy, I'm confident he'll turn things around.

D

Deleted member 6794

Tretter looked fine -for one game. Hopefully that continues as long as he's needed. Linsely did it for a whole season, and like Lacy, I'm confident he'll turn things around.

Don't forget that Tretter was pencilled in as the starter during the 2014 offseason before he lost the job to Linsley because of an injury. The Packers are convinced that guy is capable of being a quality center.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Over the course of 191 games between the Packers and the Bears, the Packers have outscored the Bears by an average of 0.157 points per game.
Don't look for a blowout:D.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Don't forget that Tretter was pencilled in as the starter during the 2014 offseason before he lost the job to Linsley because of an injury. The Packers are convinced that guy is capable of being a quality center.

I've heard that kicked around a lot here in NE Wisconsin. Most people forget though that Tretter was essentially a rookie too. Though he had been on the squad the prior year, he was on I.R. and never played. I remember sitting at camp with my son and telling him that before the end of the season, Linsley would be the starting center. It just came along a little quicker than I anticipated.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Boy ... I'd bet the Bears would just LOVE to muck this day up for the Packers, the Packers organization and its fans....

I certainly hope the Pack are mentally prepared for a tough game.

D

Deleted member 6794

With a win tonight the Packers would tie the all-time series vs. the Bears for the first time since 1933.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having just been possessed by Captain WIMM, I looked it up.:D
In 1923, the Packers defeated the Hammond Pros, 19-0 in their only other Thanksgiving home game until now.

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2 greatest QBs in Packer history being honored tonight. Heres a thought does Rodgers maybe have a chip on his shoulders tonight to go out and prove he is the greatest in Packer history and really try to light up the Bears tonight in front of Brett Bart and the rest of the nation.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2 greatest QBs in Packer history being honored tonight. Heres a thought does Rodgers maybe have a chip on his shoulders tonight to go out and prove he is the greatest in Packer history and really try to light up the Bears tonight in front of Brett Bart and the rest of the nation.
That would work for me!
I'm pumped!

Members online

Latest posts