Official Packers vs Bears Brett's return

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2 greatest QBs in Packer history being honored tonight. Heres a thought does Rodgers maybe have a chip on his shoulders tonight to go out and prove he is the greatest in Packer history and really try to light up the Bears tonight in front of Brett Bart and the rest of the nation.
A great ending to the day!

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanksgiving. Favre's retirement ceremony. Lambeau field . Packers- Bears.
Does it get any better?

Yes, a Packer win at the end makes it better. But I definitely see what your saying. Ready for some Thanksgiving football. Does anyone else hope the Panthers get beat today? Would be great to see someone bring some humility to that team.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Having just been possessed by Captain WIMM, I looked it up.:D
In 1923, the Packers defeated the Hammond Pros, 19-0 in their only other Thanksgiving home game until now.
So the Packers are undefeated in home Thanksgiving games? A streak I want to see continued.

riusan84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy needs to be gone and fast. He despises the run even when that is the only thing working on offense. He would rather get beat letting rogers chunking it around on a night he is clearly off than win running the ball down the opponents throat. Lacy was unstoppable tonight and was not existent after the fumble. The few touches he did have he was taking chunks of 5+ yards.

packers4lyfe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really awesome night guys. Rodgers looked great but came up a bit short.. (what else is new?) Hehe. Favre back gave me a tear to my eye. All in all the refs screwed us 4 sure and it shoulda been a win... lol at least thats what ive been sayin on the nfl forums.

Latest posts