Official Game Day Thread: Green Bay Packers @ Carolina - 9/18: Win 30 - 23

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh...and the Panthers are punching 'em right smack in the mouth too...just thought I'd try to encapsulate it for you

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My son owes you guys an apology...the reason they come out looking like sh*t ... he was sitting there watching the game and he wasn't wearing his lucky Packer socks. It's been handled and we're going to 'right' this topsey turvy game....

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice stuff by Rodgers on this TD drive. He could have run it in on the previous play but I somewhat understand given the concussion thing.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got to have some faith here guys! We expect so much out of these guys it's kind of a shock if they don't play lights out all the time. Maybe the Panthers (Cam Newton, really) are just better than they expected them to be. I still think we will win this game. After halftime, look out!!! Packers are gonna be madder than hell and they are gonna want blood.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb needs to get his head right on special teams. Good to see the D show up finally on a series though they are still not finishing tackles.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No...just stating how awful that drive looked. If they don't want to show up and play I don't need to watch. The effort was the worst I have ever seen and it hasn't got much better.

So a team cant have 2 bad series in a row?

My point is it was the 1st q and not even half way thru and you want to stop watching

Now look.... the D has stepped it up we have the ball from an int and a chance to take the led

Just dont give up so damn fast

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So a team cant have 2 bad series in a row?

My point is it was the 1st q and not even half way thru and you want to stop watching

Now look.... the D has stepped it up we have the ball from an int and a chance to take the led

Just dont give up so damn fast
Just disgusted at how they showed up to play. I haven't stopped watching but this is a very uninspiring effort so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts