Official Game Day Thread: Green Bay Packers @ Carolina - 9/18: Win 30 - 23

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You wonder why he didn't cradle the ball with his second hand darnit!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That right there is a lovie smith horshoe if I have ever seen one. Happy to see it though. Lets see some interior rush next series though.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey now I don't think that is more appropriate than folks saying they won't watch them anymore. JMHO

When people want to stop watching the game after the 1st 8 minutes, I think they should be happy right now..

While I may seem to be rude (honestly, not my intentions) I want those doubters to realize not to give up to early

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When people want to stop watching the game after the 1st 8 minutes, I think they should be happy right now..

While I may seem to be rude (honestly, not my intentions) I want those doubters to realize not to give up to early
I agree to an extent but I don't see the need for this from a poster or mod, but I'm done with this.

Packers are goning to score. Go Pack Go

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like the call on the Rodgers hit anymore than the one that was called on Bishop. How can these guys stop in the midst of going after the QB?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Well, at least that equals the call on Bishop. It sure would be nice to see some more touchdowns.

Members online

Latest posts