Official Game Day Thread: 49ers @ Packers 11/22: WIN 30 - 24

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a nice home win over the Cowboys, it is time to keep the momentum going over the 49ers. 49ers had a close victory over the Bears, but their offense looked extremely poor. Their defense is what won them the game for sure. However, A-Rod is a much better QB the Cutler so I like our chances on offense.

Here's to winning 2 in a row! :)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to play our best football from here on out. That simple.

If we do, there's no game we can't win. Even in Pittsburgh.

If we don't, there's no game we can't lose, TB is a fine example.

That being said, GO PACK GO!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Keys are shutting down Gore/Coffee and having tight coverage on Vernon Davis. If we do those things then we will be fine.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope they come out and play with the intensity and attitude that they had against the Cowboys. If they do, they'll be fine.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope they come out and play with the intensity and attitude that they had against the Cowboys. If they do, they'll be fine.
Hmmm that seems to be the question... Throughout last week's press conferences with Aaron Rodgers he always said that the cowboys game was a must win and one that they need to prepare for meticulously. However this week rodgers has gone back to his old sayings of "it's just another game on the schedule."

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm that seems to be the question... Throughout last week's press conferences with Aaron Rodgers he always said that the cowboys game was a must win and one that they need to prepare for meticulously. However this week rodgers has gone back to his old sayings of "it's just another game on the schedule."
That is worrisome indeed. So they're only going to play their butts off when they absolutely have to? ********* that ****** me off...

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember watching this team in preseason and thinking that they were scary good. Then the season started and we stopped doing all the things we did in preseason. I have no idea why that happened, but it did.

We're behind the 8 ball now so you have to continue to pull out all the stops. With that weakass offensive line, they have to go to more of a short passing game with 3 step drops and slants, screen passes. I think they need to use the passing game to open up the running game, much like we did when Holmgren was here.

The bottom line is that McCarthy, who doesn't have much of a reputation at getting his team ready to play, finds a way to do that. The key is they have to play hard and please Mike no more excuses for those tons of penalties. I don't ever want to hear again that you're going to clean this up for Green Packers of the National Football league. You sound like an idiot when you talk like that.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see the Packers are listing Ahman Green as inactive for todays game.

I didnt know he was injured? Anyone know whats up with that?

xXPACKERSXx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
over the last few games the packers defence has been improving im hoping the packers defence will get a few sacks and intersceptions under their belt

Cheesecake

Cheesehead
Reaction score

New guy here. Been lurking for awhile and decided to finally jump in. Just wanted to say I agree with NYPacker. "It is not just another game". Gotta win. You have to go after every game as though it is a do or die game.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grants tearing it up so far... I am excited to see what the D is going to do. Hopefully we saw the true Packers D last week vs the cowboys

own3dhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whats a good link to watch this online??? The one I am watching is soooo laggy!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts