2023 Division round at the SF

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chalk it up to...dudes a little more Favre than Rodgers. Which should be a good thing because I think if Rodgers had a little more Favre in him...he'd have thrown more ints but the Packers would of won another SB with him
So you want our current QB to be more like are past QB who wasn't as good as our most recent QB?
If Rodgers had been a little more like Favre he may have won another ring. If Favre had been a little more like Rodgers he may have won another ring. If Love is somewhere in between he may win a bunch. Or Rodgers and Favre may not have won any and Love may not win any.

Anybody watch Benchwarmerbran on social media? If not you owe it to yourself to check him out, the guy is a genius. He does an "eliminated QB club" skit that addresses that last pass by Love.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you want our current QB to be more like are past QB who wasn't as good as our most recent QB?

Correct

Favre was way too wild with the ball, a true gun slinger with no concern for ints

Rodgers held the ball too long and took to many sacks and throwaways because he was afraid to risk an int

If Love can land in between, I think he'll be the best of the bunch

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like him to land somewhere in the middle also. I would definitely prefer he was more like Rodgers than Favre though. IMO.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im just figuring out there's some confusion going on...

More like Favre than Rodgers was like Favre but yes overall more like Rodgers than Favre

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct

Favre was way too wild with the ball, a true gun slinger with no concern for ints

Rodgers held the ball too long and took to many sacks and throwaways because he was afraid to risk an int

If Love can land in between, I think he'll be the best of the bunch
Lets just build him we have the technologhy. A little bit Farve a little bit Rodgers throw in some AI. And you have the 6 million dollar man....i mean 55 million dollar man. oh add some Mahomes...the two minute drill part.

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
Lets just build him we have the technologhy. A little bit Farve a little bit Rodgers throw in some AI. And you have the 6 million dollar man....i mean 55 million dollar man. oh add some Mahomes...the two minute drill part.
(Mic static) Jordan Love will be that man.. better than he was before..

Better..

Stronger…

Faster…

NASA.. We have separation!

Members online

Latest posts