Jersey Ritual vs. Vikings

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is really irrelevant, but I'm compelled to post it.

Last year, the first Favre Vikings game, I wore my Reggie Jersey. We lost.

Second time, went plain, nothing Packers, nothing special. Didn't go well.

This year, the first game, I was wearing the Reggie jersey, and we were struggling. Then, out of the blue, I decided to put my Favre jersey at the half. Favre got intercepted a lot, and we won!

This game, I was wearing the Favre jersey, and we were struggling, we were 3-0. Then Rodgers gets sacked two times in a row, and I get really mad.

What do I do? I take a CD marker, write "12" in the "4" both in the front and in the back, a small writing, and in Favre's name, in every letter, I make it fit R O D G E R S.

Result? Rodgers has the greatest game of the season.

That's right. It wasn't the Packers that lost those games or won them. It was all me... lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Congrats, Your Brazilian Ju-voodoo worked!!!

Actually I think it was me too. Last two games in OT we lost I was wearing my Matthews jersey. I think it overloaded the team with mojo and they couldn't handle it. The last 3 games I've been wearing my Rodgers jersey and we won, and won big today! I think the Matthews mojo is too much, and the Rodgers mojo is just right. LOL

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
We always play well when I DON'T wear my Rodgers jersey.

I didn't wear it at all today. Against the Jets, I took the jersey off before the last drive to push the third field goal. I just wear it in celebration of the W the next day now.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Woodson Alt jersey, we haven't lost when wearing it. While wearing Rodgers jersey we lost, Tony Canadeo's we also lost. So its working so far.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This is too funny!!! I'm sure the team would love to hear that all they have to do is make sure so-and so is wearing the proper jersey!! LOL

Although the thought always does cross your mind,.."What did I wear/ cook/ do the last game when we won!"
or lost....

Today I threw caution to the wind,.. wore my old NFL division champions shirt, green and yellow boa, and pink packer watch and had at it!!!

Now rocking some GB unmentionables!! LOL!!!

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lent my AJ Hawk jersey that i normally wear on game day to a friend who was going to the game in Minne and wanted to represent the Green and Gold, and I didn't wear any Packer gear today... :eek:

but i'm going to make up for it tomorrow! GO PACK GO!

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol yea last vikings game we werent playing so hot and i wasnt at my normal watching location i left got home and put my clay matthews jersey on not 2 minutes after i put the jersey on hawk intercepts favre and we dominate that was a good night.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, Your Brazilian Ju-voodoo worked!!!

Actually I think it was me too. Last two games in OT we lost I was wearing my Matthews jersey. I think it overloaded the team with mojo and they couldn't handle it. The last 3 games I've been wearing my Rodgers jersey and we won, and won big today! I think the Matthews mojo is too much, and the Rodgers mojo is just right. LOL

Yo that's hilarious dude, me 2...first time I wore my Clay Matthews Jersey was against chicago, 2nd time was against Washington, against Miami I wore nothing.....So I've been sporting the Rodgers Jersey since the first VIKINGS game...I SWEAR....so I made sure to wear it again on Sunday....that's hilarious we both did the same exact thing:viksux:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I have a Clay Matthews t-shirt that's undefeated this year. I bought it before the Eagles game and wore it the first two weeks of the season. Then I got a sweet *** Aaron Rodgers jersey in the mail and wore that the next 4 weeks, and it went 1-3. Switched back to the Clay shirt before the first Viking game and have worn it every Sunday since.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I quit wearing my jersey's on game day when they started getting hurt; #56, #88, #80, #52 and #12 (which I made an exception when I went to the game vs Cowboys)...I don't want to jinx anyone

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a cheesehead that i don't wear during games anymore.
1/10/2010 - Loss to Ari
9/27/2010 - Loss to CHI
10/10/2010 - Loss to Washington

Members online

Latest posts