House going on IR, Packers sign Breeland

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
breeland and Amerson were brought in for visits today as well as other defensive players.

James from IL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this means Pettine will try moving Tramon to safety? I believe he had minor success in Cleveland moving Tramon to safety right? And I think Breeland also played a little safety in his career.

I do know that Breeland > House for sure.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if this means Pettine will try moving Tramon to safety? I believe he had minor success in Cleveland moving Tramon to safety right? And I think Breeland also played a little safety in his career.

I do know that Breeland > House for sure.
You realize House is out and Breeland is most likely here because of it?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT would probably have never done this.

And btw I was never one of those always gotta rag on TT guys, but whenever there was cap space to spend he was unwilling to use it in his later years. Breeland is definitely an upgrade over house and should at least stifle more big plays than Davon did.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
This literally could not be any better. House off the field and Breeland on.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT would probably have never done this.

And btw I was never one of those always gotta rag on TT guys, but whenever there was cap space to spend he was unwilling to use it in his later years. Breeland is definitely an upgrade over house and should at least stifle more big plays than Davon did.
Teddy would've just signed somebody off another team's practice squad.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This literally could not be any better. House off the field and Breeland on.

Well let's just wait and see if he passes the physical. I'd guess they wouldve done it during the workout but ya never know

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to see him out on a field running around before i get excited about anything other than House being put on IR. That PI in the endzone broadcast to everyone that he was done. He can't cover anymore in this league. But why is Breeland available if he's healthy? My guess is he's not, so we'll see how much he has and if it's actually better than House at this point. Maybe he can't cover anymore either. There's a reason he was still available.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It’s a big if, given that other teams have passed on him, but if he’s back to 100%, this is a pretty fortunate pick up. Breeland was a pretty heavily sought after FA. The Packers were in on him back in March. He got 8M per from Carolina. We shall see.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he is 100% but nobody else has signed him yet. Maybe he wanted to come here? But that’s wishful barstool thinking. A coveted FA who’s contract was voided and is offered a contract but turns it down for whatever reason would make the news. So I’m sure nobody else had.

Members online

Latest posts