Free agents still available

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just seen Jonathan hankins was signed by the colts. 3 yr 30 mil with 15 guaranteed... made me wonder who was left.

http://nfltraderumors.co/top-2017-nfl-free-agents-list/

I see some CBs on the board still. Excluding Sherman. There is McCourty 30, Tremaine Brock 29 from niners. I never heard of him but he is ranked high. Then the second tier is Revis 32, Brandon flowers 31, good Ol Sam shields 29, and alturran verner 28 from Tampa.

I'd be interested to see if shields gets signed...

Some veteran rbs who jumped out were Peterson and J. Charles.

Walden 32?

Oderick 29, dt jax. ? Could be cheap?

Last edited:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Tremaine Brock 29 from niners. I never heard of him but he is ranked high.
Brock was released by the 49ers after being arrested and booked on suspicion of felony domestic violence. The woman who he was dating, had visible injuries. Think he may be out of the picture, will most likely get suspended for the incident.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Guys I'm still interested in:

-Jason McCourty, CB
-Sio Moore, LB
-Brandon Fusco, G
-Tyler Gaffney, RB

D

Deleted member 6794

Alterraun Verner or Jason McCourty might be cheap options to improve the cornerback position. Alex Okafor would possibly add much needed depth at edge rusher. LeGarrette Blount is most likely the most intriguing running back still available. I'm not excited about any guards left on the open market.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Alterraun Verner or Jason McCourty might be cheap options to improve the cornerback position. Alex Okafor would possibly add much needed depth at edge rusher. LeGarrette Blount is most likely the most intriguing running back still available. I'm not excited about any guards left on the open market.

I don't know why PFF hasn't updated Okafor, but he signed with the Saints some time ago.

If they wanted to bring Verner into camp that would be fine, but for his career he's only been good as a zone corner.

Fusco intrigues me at guard because he's athletically talented, has played at a decent level at times, and is still relatively young (at least young enough that a bounce back isn't outside the question). Minnesota's OL coaching is atrocious and Green Bay's is among the best. I would be interested in him just for camp. I wouldn't change any draft plans because of him, but he could be worth throwing at the wall to see if he sticks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts