Free Agency: TE's

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers look horrible without Matthews on defense and he's still on the roster. We still don't have a game changer at Tightend, the running game is a mess, they have no clue who they wanna put there, the Packers don't like to trade or sign anyone...so the secondary has a couple undrafted free agents manning important spots, and if Rodgers got hurt I have zero faith that we could roll off some wins until he got back. And it's not because I think Huntley is a bad player..it's just knowing MM would still call the offense as if Rodgers was playing Qb instead of changing his offense to cater to Hundleys strengths. We've seen this story before with the qb mess we had two years ago. If you could clone the Patriots staff and put them in Green Bay I guarantee you the Packers are over 500. , have multiple SB wins, and there is no talk of Rodgers and the offense being in a "funk".

The coaching staff has made changes to the scheme though with the Packers using a ball control offense as well as primarily playing zone coverage. Unfortunately they've been forced to use players not talented enough to perform at the pro level. That's solely on Thompson.

Members online

Latest posts