David Bakhtiari - Offensive Tackle

Reaction score
If you guys keep this up, we're going to have to rename this thread AGAIN
Great idea. Hey we should have a thread that just kinda rolls like word associations. That way people like me with ADD can just have a field day :eek:

PS. Schultz made me do it! :whistling:

Reaction score
That's wrong, Watson never put up more than 801 receiving yards in any of his four seasons at North Dakota State.
That’s not what he asked.
But nice try! :laugh:

It’s ok. I knew all along where @Schultz was leading there. So I thought I’d answer the question with full disclosure instead of picking and choosing segments of his (Christian’s) toolbox in an attempt to slight his value. Christian wasn’t only used as a Receiver, that’s a common misconception in comparing him with other college prospects who didn’t have the same roles.
Garret Wilson 6 rushes (3 seasons)
Drake London 1 Rush (3 seasons)
Chris Olave 3 rushes (4 seasons)
Jameson Williams 3 rush( 4 season)
Jahan Dotson 8 rushes (4 seasons)
Treylon Burks 34 rushes (3 seasons)
Christian Watson 49 rushes (3 seas)
John Metchie 1 Rush (4 seasons)
Tyquan Thornton 3 rush (4 seasons)

This doesn’t even include Watson’s multiple TD’s and big Yardage on kickoff. But let’s just erase all the good stuff and let’s look at drops!
Oh btw. That 1 WR comparable in his draft class?
T. Burks. 5.8 per carry and 1 TD
Watson? 8.0 per carry and 2TD

We need Bakhtiari and Jenkins back to block for this kid and turn him into a superstar.

Last edited:

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakhtiari will be doing individual drills at practice, but at least we'll get an idea if the swelling recurs or if they can ramp up his work. Also awesome to hear that Watson will be joining the team drills & practice!!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope this time his knee is good afterwards. If he has swelling and fluid problems again after drills its over for him.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taking Bakhtiari off the PUP list is better than nothing but at this point, counting on him to play would be optimistic.

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree. If it doesn't work this time, he's probably done.
Yes. and on the flip side, if he does not run into complications early on? we got us a bonus Starting LT!

Here’s a story of his Road back to football. I’m really happy he’s getting back on that field. He belongs on a football field.

Go Brother David!

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. and on the flip side, if he does not run into complications early on? we got us a bonus Starting LT!

Here’s a story of his Road back to football. I’m really happy he’s getting back on that field. He belongs on a football field.

Go Brother David!

I've got my fingers crossed. He was a darned good LT. We need him out there.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
3 weeks before opening day. I think both Bahk and Jenkins will be lining up. If nothing else, all the work and thought of potentially being starters that their soon to be backups got, will be very beneficial for the OL depth.

Reaction score
3 weeks before opening day. I think both Bahk and Jenkins will be lining up. If nothing else, all the work and thought of potentially being starters that their soon to be backups got, will be very beneficial for the OL depth.
You know its a huge + if that happens. Lots of our backups would then have substantial snaps under their belts

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read that totally differently than "he's expected to play"
Rob D. says "he's on track to start the opener vs. Vikings"
and BakhT responds that he's taking it "one day at a time, Bob" with a gif not to "blow things out of proportion"
To me it means he's back and practice and there are no prognostications for the future. he's just working back into things.
and still with this backspace getting rid of line spaces is driving up a damn wall. I seriously can't be the only person having this problem am I? It's on chrome, imac, windows 10 computer and my iphone.

Reaction score
Concerning all the facts? I'm beginning to have a considerable amount of concern for my own constant consternation and its not giving me any consolation

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
toggle the BB code thing. looks like [] near the right side of the options on my PC. Maybe the justify text icon?
are you talking the "inspect" option if I right click? then I get options for style computed, layout, DOM break points, etc? No idea what or where to look for?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
are you talking the "inspect" option if I right click? then I get options for style computed, layout, DOM break points, etc? No idea what or where to look for?
I have this
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

when I type. The brackets to the right next to the floppy disk.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Not sure what to think here.

Members online

Latest posts