Brett's underhand pass to Donald Lee. Vintage Favre

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a play, how he was able to get away from the defense and sling out this pass to Donald Lee, however its not the first time he's done that.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That game is pretty much tear inducing to me. Everything about it. What a game. The maturity, coming together as a team, snow, rushing yards, blocking, Favre. Everything was just perfect.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Everything was just perfect.

I could have done without the first four minutes of the game.

Honestly it was better having overcome the 14-0 hole...it just shows the mark of a good team when they can turn the table so quickly. After the first TD was scored...I was certain of the comeback...I've never been assured victory trailing 14-7 in the first but that's as close as it gets

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was unbelievable at his age. They replayed the 1997 season superbowl last night. I forgot how big & strong Favre was and how quick he was back there. Plays like that one vs the Seahawks on Saturday remind me of the good old times.

Honestly, i like the playoffs but like someone else said, its about the journey, the 16 regular season games. Getting to see them start to finish that i enjoy. I hate the playoffs and even the superbowl because it means football is almost over for the season. Even 96 & 97 was hard to watch the superbowls knowing it was over.

Come back 4 more years Brett. The NFL needs you.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Honestly, i like the playoffs but like someone else said, its about the journey, the 16 regular season games. Getting to see them start to finish that i enjoy. I hate the playoffs and even the superbowl because it means football is almost over for the season. Even 96 & 97 was hard to watch the superbowls knowing it was over.

Come back 4 more years Brett. The NFL needs you.
:yeah:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of like watching and old washed up Michael Jordan come back and have a 55 point performance just one more time. Showing that he's still got "it" Reminds you of the good times.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unbelievable Stuff,

Love the way he is playing, Have to treasure all these moments,

Thanks for the post !!!

Latest posts