Ranking The Top 10 Best And Worst Packers Of All Time

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No of course they don’t … but this one was on topic… and your reply was not. There is a difference between a thread that strays away from the original topic and what you did.

Someone asked about replacing King with an average player in the playoff game. I replied. My apologies professor, I'll try and follow the forum instructions more carefully next time, please don't tell my parents.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By your logic there is no point in having any hypothetical discussion about replacing one player with another. You have to assume that when you say an "average" player replaces a "bad" player that the average player will have an average game

No, I’m down for hypotheticals, but again, King isn’t a bad player. He had a bad game. There is a distinct difference.

Which is what brings us back. How have you determined King is, at best, below average? You claim that an average player would do better. Who is this average player? How do you define average? How does this unnamed average player exceed King?

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I’m down for hypotheticals, but again, King isn’t a bad player. He had a bad game. There is a distinct difference.

Which is what brings us back. How have you determined King is, at best, below average? You claim that an average player would do better. Who is this average player? How do you define average? How does this unnamed average player exceed King?

I’ve claimed he was bad that game. Apparently there is confusion. That game was a TERRIBLE game by King. An average game from a cb would have been a vast improvement. That’s it. That’s all I’m saying. I’m making no judgements about King’s career here (which has been generally disappointing), just that game.

D

Deleted member 6794

I’ve claimed he was bad that game. Apparently there is confusion. That game was a TERRIBLE game by King. An average game from a cb would have been a vast improvement. That’s it. That’s all I’m saying. I’m making no judgements about King’s career here (which has been generally disappointing), just that game.

There wasn't a need for another cornerback to have an average game vs. the Bucs. If King had performed up to potential he could have been that average player you're looking for.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve claimed he was bad that game. Apparently there is confusion. That game was a TERRIBLE game by King. An average game from a cb would have been a vast improvement. That’s it. That’s all I’m saying.

Uh.
I’m making no judgements about King’s career here (which has been generally disappointing), just that game.

Hrm.
I’m making no judgements about King’s career here (which has been generally disappointing), just that game.

Interesting.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts