1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Beat Chicago!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Dec 22, 2013.

1. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,088
    THIS absolutely makes my season. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I knew they would to even though it ended up being an edge of our seats nail biter!
    4th and 8!
    Wow! Just wow!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,088
    That will haunt the Bears fans the same way that 4th and 27 haunts us. Couldn't happen to a better group of fans. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Ha! Well ... I nearly died watching that game. Nonetheless, living in Illinois is absolutely joyous this evening and when I return to work on Wednesday, believe me - there's a few stupid MFers who are going to wish they'd kept their mouths shut back in November.

Come to think of it ... why wait until Wednesday? I do plan to drive past my work location tomorrow anyways. I think I'll grab all three Chicago newspapers and tape the front page of the Sports section to their f'ing computer monitors and see how they like that. Sorry for the language, but, you know ... they have it coming. Case closed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Bignutz

Bignutz I'm a victim of coicumstances!

Ratings:
    +50
    LOL!!! Suck it Bears fans!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Proud of these men. Faced so much adversity, and never quit. Keep it going guys! Were all proud of you here in Pack Nation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. scotscheese

scotscheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +201
    it's worth feeling like a half-shut knife at work today

welcome back A-rod and Randy, it was quite fitting that that was the winning score i think

Jordy must have been on cloud nine having rodgers back, as he got more than two passes in his direction

was bouncing about at about 20 past midnight when the winning TD was scored, then had about 3 smokes while waiting for the final whistle.

hopefully i'll have the same feeling next monday morning, roll on the playoffs

8. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +253
    In the end the best team in the NFC North won the NFC North. And so much for the myth that Aaron Rodgers can't lead a fourth quarter comeback.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +833
    What are you complaining about scotscheese ? At least you had one more hour of sleep as you guys are one hour behind of us ! :rolleyes::p
    But to be serious - I didnt feel better but as you wrote - its worth it.
    Had to wait for another hour after the game before I went to bed because I was so pumped.....:rolleyes::D

10. scotscheese

scotscheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +201
    it did take me a bit to get to sleep last night, my housemate was just in past my work and complained that i woke him up a couple times last night by shouting/cheering at the TV

my response - Man the F*** up!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. css9450

css9450 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I gotta say - Chicago sportsradio is HILARIOUS this morning!

12. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    At the time I said that myth has been put to bed. Eat it Bayless!

• Like Like x 2
  13. robertk328

robertk328 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    NFL Replay is on at 9pm est tonight on the NFL network.

14. Defense92

Defense92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +74
    This game was awesome! My wife and I were on pins and needles, especially on the last drive when I started pacing. Not to mention the fact our best friends are a couple who, the female is a Bears fan, the guy is a Patriots fan, but likes the Bears as a second favorite. They talk a lot of trash and were trash talking a little already. My wife actually picked up her phone to send a text or post on Facebook after we celebrated Cobb's touchdown. I told her to hold off, because we still had to kick to Hester and there would be 40 something seconds left. When the final pass was in the air and I saw two defenders in the endzone on one receiver I felt better. When it was picked off it was about the most euphoric high I have had watching football aside from Super Bowl victories!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Defense92

Defense92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +74
    I still have it saved on DVR. I don't think I can ever delete this game.

16. Defense92

Defense92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +74
    It's an awesome hat, but I still have my 2011 NFC North championship hat my wife got for me for Christmas that year. I continued to wear it through last season and in the off season after they won the division last year. I wore it all of this season and was heartbroken at the thought I couldn't wear it anymore if we didn't win the division this year.

17. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +364
    Lot of Bear fans are screaming about the 4th and 1 with the toss to Kuhn where the playclock on the screen was at zero. Some have said the "official" clock still had .2 seconds left on it, anyone have any knowledge or even better, links, to that info or was this a legit error that went toward the Pack?

18. mor4les

mor4les Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,821
    It was really close, but the Packers got the play off in time. Once the play hits :00 on the screen the team still has 9/10 of a second to snap the ball.

20. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Awesome. You just inspired me to pull out my 8-bit Nintendo today and play this game. I may even get the Atari 2600 out, as well. Still have everything and it all still works!

21. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +364
    I read that, it has to do with the time it takes for the official to look away from the clock and at the QB. If the QB hasn't snapped the ball yet then the flag is thrown but if he has then they don't throw the flag.

It's SOOOOOOO nice to see all them bear fans whining like little b***hes about that image. :D

• Like Like x 1
  22. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    I wasn't worried at all.
    I knew we had it in the bag after the 4th and 8.
    This is Jay Cutler. Not one of the Mannings.

23. adambr2

adambr2 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,481
    I will say Trestman seems like a class act for the Bears. He was nothing but gracious after the loss (I know I wouldn't be if it was in reverse) and told McCarthy to bring home a championship.

24. Defense92

Defense92 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +74
    Yeah, but with tall receivers like they have or a pass interference in the end zone were what worried me. Anybody can toss it up and get a call or someone like Jeffries or Marshall coming down with a jump ball. It all worked out though.

25. robertk328

robertk328 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    You can download Tecmo Bowl and play -- quite fun! tecmobowl.org