1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Beat Chicago!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pat4DaPack, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Be a little tough for you at work if they don't?

2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Oops. I'm still in the time when Cleveland was in the NFL pre merger! Put Dallas in the East and add the hated Bears to the West. 2 divisions would work fine, imo.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,975
    I wonder if Brett called Peppers and said go beat GB?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Damn right it will, lol. Those idiots had plenty to say after the first game this season. I'd love nothing more than to take their Al Capone crowbars and shove them right where the sun don't shine!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Probably still resting on his laurels from his HS football team victory?

6. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Cant wait for this game, Go Pack!

7. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Don't hold back, C'mon now, be honest and tell us how you really feel!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    :oops: :x3: :unsure:
    :eek: ||| :cautious:
    :rolleyes: :poop: :confused:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  8. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    I am fired up now. A-rod back, Lacey will be in...match up that 1-2 combo with Starks, Forget how bad the defense looks, AJ Hawk said it himself, this whole team plays better with the Captain at the helm. This D didn't look too bad when Rodgers was in this season, and now he's back. Add a stellar Boykin in the mix, and Im sure Jordy-Glue-Hands Nelson will be ready to rumble with 12 in control. JJ will have a beast day too!

Hell yeah! Rolling STONES, STREET FIGHTIN' MAN G Seeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

THE BEARS STILL SUCK DICK!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +294
    Heck, that was me being tame! I'll give you two examples of what happened to me at work the day after that game ...

1. This windbag meathead walks up to me and puts a Packers baby pacifier on my desk, pats me on the back, and says, "I'm so sorry". I told him that I don't have any babies, don't plan on having any babies, and tossed the thing in the trash.

2. Some guy who is from India (nothing wrong with that at all, but it is relevant to this story), puts this ugly-assed Bears hat on his head, which looked like something he got out of the gumball machine at the 7-11, approaches me and starts running his damn mouth. I looked at this dude in sheer disbelief. I go, "Um, how long have you lived in this country"? He says he's been here six years. I promptly told him, "Ah, that does NOT make you a part of this rivalry, numbnuts". Then, I proceeded to ask him about ten Bears history trivia questions, of which he couldn't answer a single one of them. Boy - that sure did the trick. He came up all arrogant and cocky and by the time I was done with him, he walked away red-faced sulking in a huff and a puff pissed off, lol.

I absolutely despise and hate the Bears, but I know Bears history very, very well and I've lived here my entire life. Lesson learned for these idiotic morons ... if you're going to run your mouth at me and talk sh*t, you better know your Bears history, or I will call you out on it. Works every time, never fails.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bus Cook

Bus Cook You're never alone with a schizophrenic

Ratings:
    +226
    wow. we have a thread about our play in game against our arch rival and we have few trolls talking about our former QB.............still...........wow. Get over it. It hurt us all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    "get over it" from a person whose screen name is Bus Cook. You better enjoy the damn game on Sunday Bus or your Zumbas will be going straight to the salvation army.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  12. Bus Cook

Bus Cook You're never alone with a schizophrenic

Ratings:
    +226
    Enjoy it? I'm going all out. I'll be at a Tilted Kilt, with freshly pressed Zubaz on. I plan on winning on many levels that day.

13. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

Good afternoon Packer fans! GOod luck this week!

Em

14. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I think he texted him.

15. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,851
    Jesus....got yourself banned again ????? :rolleyes:

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679

I want to see this again.... but it takes pressure on Cutler to get him to chuck those gifts up like that.... and we don't have Collins and Woodson anymore :eek:(

The BIG concerns

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Jesus is not banned.
    Well in some middle east countries I guess, like Iran, Pakistan, etc. and obviously many California cities as well.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    1 more day, gettin hyped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,851
    My apologies for my profanity :oops:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Packerlifer

Packerlifer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +250
    It's great that the Packers are playing a meaningful game on the season's final day. But as I've said before, winning the NFC North this year is a rather dubious honor considering who awaits in the playoffs. We should be honest. The Packers are alive only because Detroit and Chicago flubbed games this month that would have given either of them the title by now. Of course, it can also be said that Pack would have won some more games without the Aaron Rodgers' injury so they could have had things locked up by now as well. A peculiar season in the NFCN.

Ironically this game could come down to the weakest sides of the ball for both clubs. Which , of two bad defenses, can make some crucial stops and generate some critical turnovers or sacks with the outcome in the balance. Green Bay has shown more capability of that this season than has Chicago. Looking back on the past month the Packers look more poised to win this kind of game and with Aaron Rodgers back they have the differential on their side.

21. PackFanNChiTown

PackFanNChiTown Bear Fan's Bane

Ratings:
    +364
    It should read 3:25 LST for Lombardi Standard Time. People often make the mistake of thinking the main time zone is Greenwich Mean Time but we all know better. ;)

22. Dan115

Dan115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +483
    4:25 am my time in Thailand

23. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,022
    Another board I haunt uses LFT = Lambeau Field Time.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Zeck180

Zeck180 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +149
    After witnessing what happened in 2010, and all the things that needed to happen for the Pack to get into the playoffs. Now if the Pack win, after this season which really we should have been eliminated from the playoff hunt there should be zero doubt that God has got to be a Packers fan.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    My guide says "Packers vs. Bears" on my DVR now instead of TBA... last night I dared to look when the Ram's were playing and it said the same time on fox. SO OF COURSE..i was throwing a fit... and lo and behold, I checked today and it said Packers/ Bears!!! I'm sooo excited,...I sure hope its not a mistake!:x3: