Bears studs n duds

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud to Davante? I thought he played probably his worst game of the season. Shepherd or MVS has that WIDE OPEN drop folks are sending death threats....besides that his routes seemed sliggish at times - truly suspect he wasn't a 100%. Still a freaking beast even if he wasn't, but he was one of the few players I did not think met or exceeded expectations.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud to Davante? I thought he played probably his worst game of the season. Shepherd or MVS has that WIDE OPEN drop folks are sending death threats....besides that his routes seemed sliggish at times - truly suspect he wasn't a 100%. Still a freaking beast even if he wasn't, but he was one of the few players I did not think met or exceeded expectations.
While I see your point that TD catch in the end zone was aggressive and definitive. Very few receivers go up and get the ball with such force and conviction... I have to give him a nod for that.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I see your point that TD catch in the end zone was aggressive and definitive. Very few receivers go up and get the ball with such force and conviction... I have to give him a nod for that.

eh I try not to gauge a whole performance on one play, but I do agree he excelled on that one. Just seemed off most of the night to me, first time I've felt like that in probably more than two years honestly.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eh I try not to gauge a whole performance on one play, but I do agree he excelled on that one. Just seemed off most of the night to me, first time I've felt like that in probably more than two years honestly.
Fair enough... to be honest ... I need to go back and watch the game sober.... I tend not to scrutinize as much when the game is not in question.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Agree and I will compare this to when Rodgers has a bad game, people expect both he and Davante to be almost perfect. I couldn't help thinking that either Davante had his mind on something else or he was playing with an injury that wasn't allowing him to fully concentrate, not one of his better performances, but compared to most WR's, decent.

Maybe he was thinking about that hit he took from Danny Trevathan back in Sep. of 2017?

Davante Adams Knocked Out On Brutal Hit By Danny Trevathan | Bears vs. Packers | NFL - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts