Bears studs n duds

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
When the game was in question, all studs and no duds for me. Thought it was a total team win.

there’s been some questionable performances and frankly efforts lately. That wasn’t an issue tonight.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - Entire offense

Really would say zero duds and rightfully so

But really hope Lazard didn't go back to the long-term injury report, and... Ugh it's the spoiled Packer fan talking but just wish we hadn't given up those two garbage time TDs. Meaningless on the Bears part but annoying.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: MVS for not redeeming himself off that last game. He is what he always is. Inconsistent. It amazes me that people complain constantly about TT and the old regime of keeping players that don't produce, then turn around and defend players like MVS

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs- Great team effort by all three phases today. Particularly impressed with Savage, Preston Smith, Jamal Williams, oline, Big Bob and Rodgers

Duds- Literally no one. But if I had to place some guys here I think Kirksey has to get mentioned and perhaps JK Scott? Don’t know, really reaching here.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs:eek:ffense
Duds: its the late game D effort, its 4 QTRS of football garbage time still counts, and the game no matter what the score is not over until the last whistle.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: MVS for not redeeming himself off that last game. He is what he always is. Inconsistent. It amazes me that people complain constantly about TT and the old regime of keeping players that don't produce, then turn around and defend players like MVS
40+ points and you’re ******* a guy that was doubtful to play but did anyway?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm cuz the Bears had the big fork stuck in them once they went down 41-10.

Like I said, garbage time points are annoying but meaningless.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Packers have now played three teams in the top five of defensive DVOA and have scored 37, 31, and 41 points.

The narrative that they can’t score against good defenses needs to go away. It’s been refuted.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Defense was pretty lousy tonight. Was not impressed. You can’t hang your hat on a bad QB making horrible decisions.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
You mean you expect actual discussion on a forum and not merely a red x? How strange.
No its just if you disagree with my comment I just want see your point, doesn’t have to be a long discussion maybe I didn’t see something and I might agree with you if I know what your point is

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
No its just if you disagree with my comment I just want see your point, doesn’t have to be a long discussion maybe I didn’t see something and I might agree with you if I know what your point is

Totally agree.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fun win.

I bet we get the two seed. Hopefully, we get a good matchup

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
DUD: Mason Crosby for missing that XP, now Captain is going to go on a 40 post rant on him being overpaid. :coffee::sneaky:

STUDS: TEAM WIN This was one of those games that the Packers could have come out flat and they didn't. I actually think this was one of the more impressive wins of the year (Yes, I am aware of the Saints game). The Bears have (had?) a pretty good defense and the Packers just came out and punched them in the face and never really let up. Loved MLF and Rodgers play calls and ability to pick up key 3rd and 4th Downs. I will admit to even thinking in that opening drive, they should kick a FG on 4th and 2......glad I wasn't making the call.

STUD: Packer offense for not allowing Crosby's missed XP to be Captains opportunity to say "I told you so".

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Was he a target tonight? I don't recall a pass going in his direction...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: O-line. They just controlled the LOS. The rest of the offense flowed from there.
Savage. 2 picks gets him here. The Chicago passing offense picked up after he left.
Preston Smith sighting.

Duds: prevent defense.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta give a dud to someone right? Lazard still hobbled AF but was able to put some stats on the board unlike MVS.

I'm not sure if Rodgers targeted him though

And I don't necessarily disagree about MVS because there are a lot of things he doesn't do well, and yes he can go from being MVP one week to disappearing the next.

But I just don't feel that now is the time or place to jump on him because the offense tore it up tonight. It'd be like when a few slaggers on here ridiculously ragged on Rodgers here back in week 2 simply because he didn't put up big numbers. Feeds into the narrative about Packer fans being spoiled to death.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta give a dud to someone right? Lazard still hobbled AF but was able to put some stats on the board unlike MVS.
Bruh are you serious right now? So MVS had a quiet night today against Chicago. He didn't need to have a big game, he had one the week prior to last against Jacksonville in case you've forgotten. Yes he made a costly fumble against Indy but he wasn't the sole reason why we lost. If not for the fumble we wouldn't have had that stupid thread to begin with b/c of that clutch catch he made to help get The Packers into OT. He had a quiet night, and that's ok. He wasn't needed. We blew these guys out and for some reason he's a dud because he needed to redeem himself? Gimme a break!

Members online