Week 7 - Washington -- trial thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Was surprised there wasn't a W. T. F. thread already started. Yes, I know its WFT....but with THAT name and how they have been playing for a few years, I prefer calling them the What The F... football team.

Someone is going to call this a "trap game", but I don't think it is. I think the Packers are talented enough to know they can beat this team handily, but still need to show up and play.
I know nothing about their backup QB Taylor Heinicke. Just wasn't too impressed with the little I read.

A good game for the Packers to have right now. Home, against a week team and the Packers are pretty banged up. Again, The Packers can't take this game lightly, but I think they shouldn't have a problem winning even playing without some of their key starters.

EDIT: Had to change it to "W. T. F." since I guess if you combine them, it gets censored.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Thought Shaggy or LTF would have started this by now.
Another nooner this time against the underwater 2-4 Washington team.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Important to win this one because it's a killer schedule after this. At AZ the following week, and at Kansas City the week after that. There is a good chance that we lose at least one of those games.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HC Ron Rivera is saying Heinecke played too cautiously against KC. I'm afraid he takes that to heart & comes out flinging the ball downfield against our banged-up secondary. Either Heinecke will have a huge day OR our DB's will rack-up multiple INT's... hope it's the latter but will need pressure up front and a solid game from our young/new guys in the secondary.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The secondary did more than I thought they would against a not so great Bears offense. We can go a long ways towards helping them look even better, by getting pressure up front. it all starts there.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am excited for this game. Packers should win this one, especially considering that Washington is giving up the most points per game (32nd) and is the worst against the pass (32nd). They are ranked 19th against the run. Even if Washington finds some fight it won't last long until Rodgers, Adams, and Jones bring the pain.

Washington is in the bottom half of the league offensively for passing, rushing, and scoring. Yes it could be a trap game but I highly doubt it. They are just bad.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HC Ron Rivera is saying Heinecke played too cautiously against KC. I'm afraid he takes that to heart & comes out flinging the ball downfield against our banged-up secondary. Either Heinecke will have a huge day OR our DB's will rack-up multiple INT's... hope it's the latter but will need pressure up front and a solid game from our young/new guys in the secondary.
Hence see my predicted score. Heinecke needs to come out of his shell. Once he does he will become another Dan Marino.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heinecke becoming Dan Marino like?

Hang on is it five oclock already where you are?
Just watch! I know he is a little guy but his arm strength is bar none. He'll pass like Dan...bam bam bam to his targets. Hell, he could be another Brett farve.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The secondary did more than I thought they would against a not so great Bears offense. We can go a long ways towards helping them look even better, by getting pressure up front. it all starts there.
Hate to say it but this is a talented QB that the secondary will have to contend with. I think this will be a shootout between "Heineken" and Rodgers. Not only that but that guy can run.

Reaction score
I don’t like being 10 point favorites. It’s a bad omen. I think we’re more like 14 point favorites here.

Injuries or not we need to take Washington seriously. Our Offense hadn’t really had a big payday game yet. To be quite frank, I’d challenge my Offense pre-game to throttle these guys at home. Next to the Lions at home this should be our most favorable matchup
Packers 37
WT Football 21

Last edited:

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely should win this game. But let's hope they're not looking ahead to the short week against Arizona.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Wash-24
Packs-7
Hence see my predicted score. Heinecke needs to come out of his shell. Once he does he will become another Dan Marino.

Just watch! I know he is a little guy but his arm strength is bar none. He'll pass like Dan...bam bam bam to his targets. Hell, he could be another Brett farve.

Hate to say it but this is a talented QB that the secondary will have to contend with. I think this will be a shootout between "Heineken" and Rodgers. Not only that but that guy can run.

Is this the Mongoosev parody account?

The ***'s are his 5th NFL team in 7 years. I only heard of him when he was on the St. Louis BattleHawks roster. He does have a respectable QBR of 46, which ranks him 24th in the NFL.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Wash-24
Packs-7
Okay @mongoosev, I believe you are just trying to get a rise out of people, but I will bite. The WFT is ranked dead last in the league in defense. That is 32 out of 32. They have given up 186 points on the season also making them the team that gives up the most points in the league. They have given up 1857 yards through the air, which is also the most any defense has given up. They have also given up the most TDs through the air this season. Even if you really like Heinecke, there is no way the Packers are only scoring 7 points.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Was surprised there wasn't a W. T. F. thread already started. Yes, I know its WFT....but with THAT name and how they have been playing for a few years, I prefer calling them the What The F... football team.

Someone is going to call this a "trap game", but I don't think it is. I think the Packers are talented enough to know they can beat this team handily, but still need to show up and play.
I know nothing about their backup QB Taylor Heinicke. Just wasn't too impressed with the little I read.

A good game for the Packers to have right now. Home, against a week team and the Packers are pretty banged up. Again, The Packers can't take this game lightly, but I think they shouldn't have a problem winning even playing without some of their key starters.

EDIT: Had to change it to "W. T. F." since I guess if you combine them, it gets censored.
I've been waiting for this thread all day. I just was not as bold as @Pokerbrat2000 to start it.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Is this the Mongoosev parody account?

The ***'s are his 5th NFL team in 7 years. I only heard of him when he was on the St. Louis BattleHawks roster. He does have a respectable QBR of 46, which ranks him 24th in the NFL.
Is the ocean blue? Is the world flat? Does Mcdonalds sell Whoppers?

Seriously though...the force better be with us because someone might get their eyes poked out with that light saber.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay @mongoosev, I believe you are just trying to get a rise out of people, but I will bite. The WFT is ranked dead last in the league in defense. That is 32 out of 32. They have given up 186 points on the season also making them the team that gives up the most points in the league. They have given up 1857 yards through the air, which is also the most any defense has given up. They have also given up the most TDs through the air this season. Even if you really like Heinecke, there is no way the Packers are only scoring 7 points.
There was a time in history where earth's creation was evolved by the Titans. Chaos ensued. Hope came in the form of Jesus and with him brought balance. You're probably asking yourself where is this dude going with this nonsense. Let me explain. Little Jesus was this small guy no one believed in. He was mocked, laughed at, spit on, etc. Then one day he parted the waters....wait wrong story. He made wine from water and miraculously produced thousands of fish. People then noticed him more and more, and because he was throwing fish to his audience with accuracy people admired him.

There is a parable here that can teach us all a lesson. Don't underestimate the little guy.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
There was a time in history where earth's creation was evolved by the Titans. Chaos ensued. Hope came in the form of Jesus and with him brought balance. You're probably asking yourself where is this dude going with this nonsense. Let me explain. Little Jesus was this small guy no one believed in. He was mocked, laughed at, spit on, etc. Then one day he parted the waters....wait wrong story. He made wine from water and miraculously produced thousands of fish. People then noticed him more and more, and because he was throwing fish to his audience with accuracy people admired him.

There is a parable here that can teach us all a lesson. Don't underestimate the little guy.
True but there is this one too..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
I’ve got at least a dozen reasons (possibly related the draft) that I equate this season and What the Football with this..

Attachments

• B24AC236-AB1C-4C76-B1FF-2541E3EFDD90.jpeg
    B24AC236-AB1C-4C76-B1FF-2541E3EFDD90.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts