The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division !!!

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division

The #1 in defense? You don't see it? From NFL.com(check the stats):

Yards per game:
#1: Chicago Bears at 253.7

Points per game:
#1: Chicago Bears at 11.9

Is this what you are asking?

Bears better toss a couple shutouts on us then, because our #10 defense should have no problem shutting down an offense that can't score in the first place.

Chances of a shutout by Chicago? About as good as their chances of winning the Superbowl. :)

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Packersfan43084 said:
I watched the 49ers and Bears game and came away unimpressed with Chicago. They didn't do anything on offense and their defense while holding lowly San Francisco to 9 points, did give up some big plays.

Packersfan, it's quite obvious that you did not watch the Bears game, so try to refrain from commenting on it. The 50 mph winds made it close to impossible to make a passing attack, for either team, that is understood. The running game, although, was quite dominant with the Bears racking up 172 yards. If that's "doing nothing" I'd love to see what "doing something" is.

In concerns to "giving up some big plays" I only saw three that were past 10 yards - 2 rushing plays that went for 17 and 19 yards and one pass that went for 28 yards (the only completion by SF). Keep in mind also, that the Bears did lose 3 fumbles by our punt returner, all recovered in Bears territory and one at the Bears 2 yard line. To only allow them 3 FG out of this is quite impressive, in my mind.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ohiopacker said:
Miskito- good point , but sometimes stats are deceiving . The Bears 6 wins - were over Det-Min-Balt-Det-Saints and SF - not the upper bracket teams - now the Bears remaining schedule is against - Carl - TB-GB-Pitt-ATL-GB-Min / IMO- i dont see the Bears holding those teams to 11.9 avg - maybe Min . Should be an interesting finish .

GO PACK

I agree, Ohio. That 11.9 is very impressive, but I cannot imagine it holding with the teams coming up. As soon as I saw the schedule for the Bears this year, it was quite obvious that they would have an easier time in the beginning of the season than the latter. That was always a given. I did not expect the Bears to be leading the division, though. That has been surprising.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score

rmayer32 said:

Yards per game:

Points per game:

Bears better toss a couple shutouts on us then, because our #10 defense should have no problem shutting down an offense that can't score in the first place.

Chances of a shutout by Chicago? About as good as their chances of winning the Superbowl. :)

What?? Are you talking to yourself?

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Miskito said:
rmayer32 said:

Yards per game:

Points per game:

What?? Are you talking to yourself?

Funny

Members online

Latest posts