1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Nov 14, 2005.

1. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Re: The remaining schedule-Pack goes 6-1 and wins division

Bears better toss a couple shutouts on us then, because our #10 defense should have no problem shutting down an offense that can't score in the first place.

Chances of a shutout by Chicago? About as good as their chances of winning the Superbowl. :)

2. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Packersfan, it's quite obvious that you did not watch the Bears game, so try to refrain from commenting on it. The 50 mph winds made it close to impossible to make a passing attack, for either team, that is understood. The running game, although, was quite dominant with the Bears racking up 172 yards. If that's "doing nothing" I'd love to see what "doing something" is.

In concerns to "giving up some big plays" I only saw three that were past 10 yards - 2 rushing plays that went for 17 and 19 yards and one pass that went for 28 yards (the only completion by SF). Keep in mind also, that the Bears did lose 3 fumbles by our punt returner, all recovered in Bears territory and one at the Bears 2 yard line. To only allow them 3 FG out of this is quite impressive, in my mind.

3. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I agree, Ohio. That 11.9 is very impressive, but I cannot imagine it holding with the teams coming up. As soon as I saw the schedule for the Bears this year, it was quite obvious that they would have an easier time in the beginning of the season than the latter. That was always a given. I did not expect the Bears to be leading the division, though. That has been surprising.

4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

What?? Are you talking to yourself?

5. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4

Funny

6. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Damn..... I must be on a Bears forum by mistake!