The 2017 packers offense will be record breaking

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there's a defense in the league that has the personel to matchup with this group. Here's one example Rodgers is in the red zone where he never turns the ball over. He's got two tight ends Kendricks and bennett, 6'3 and 6'6 respectively. With montgomery at running back and jordy nelson and michael clark, 6'3 and 6'6 respectively on the outside. I see the redzone td percentage shattering whatever the precious best is

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there's a defense in the league that has the personel to matchup with this group. Here's one example Rodgers is in the red zone where he never turns the ball over. He's got two tight ends Kendricks and bennett, 6'3 and 6'6 respectively. With montgomery at running back and jordy nelson and michael clark, 6'3 and 6'6 respectively on the outside. I see the redzone td percentage shattering whatever the precious best is

Agree the offense will be very good.

Jumping the gun on Clark though. He has been good so far, but isn't getting snaps over Adams outside at this point.

Reaction score
Theoretically? Absolutely. Of course, I would have said the same thing about our offense last year to start the year, and we went 4-6 to start the year. Soooooo yeah, I'll withhold judgement.

D

Deleted member 6794

There's no doubt the Packers offense has the potential to be elite but there are some great defenses out there capable of slowing it down. Take the first half of last year's NFCCG as a cautionary tale.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There's no doubt the Packers offense has the potential to be elite but there are some great defenses out there capable of slowing it down. Take the first half of last year's NFCCG as a cautionary tale.
Agreed, just unfortunate that after two mistakes, one by Crosby, one by Rip, the team is down 17-0 before batting an eye lash.