Studs n duds Vikings

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I said the time was close. And if we had lost one more, it would have been time.
Either way, saying Rich Bisaccia is 1/2 dud over a player we cut back in November is just stupid. This thread is about THIS GAME. And you give him no credit for Nixon's TD. G TFO, man.
Ok are you reading what your posting, I said and follow this he gets a 1/2 dud because Nixon has been performing well as of late and today was a breakout for him, I guess you are nitpicking when someone posted where has the D been weeks ago but they played well THIS GAME

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok are you reading what your posting, I said and follow this he gets a 1/2 dud because Nixon has been performing well as of late and today was a breakout for him,
So you give him a 1/2 dud because Nixon has been a stud as of late? You make no sense.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s the same with you saying Alexander trash but today, this game he was a stud..
When did I ever say Alexander was trash? I've been one of the few sticking up for the guy this year when all the armchair experts wanted to throw him under the bus.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WoW!
My MVP1 is Q. He set the tone. He really played strong and aggressive.
MVP2/3 are Nixon and Jaire.
No duds
The team came together today. Nice time to do that.

Reaction score
If you had told me we’d open up the 4th quarter 41-3 and I’d have to name duds? I wouldn’t believe you and I’d tell you you’re crazy nuts

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only dud I see..is leavitt..and that's not just from this game. Seems like O'Donnell always has to get the punt off quickly because there is a guy coming right up the middle and right in his grille.

Reaction score
56, was it not?
I just relooked at it. We were just inside the 38 yard line by maybe a foot? Best I could tell Rodgers spiked it so it should’ve been an incomplete pass and no loss of yardage. It was technically 54.67. I think he’s good to go from at least 54.7159:coffee:

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what? If the defense continues playing like they did today, then this team can go all the way. If that happens, Barry can stay.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. But I agree Barry is making it hard to get rid of him right now. Supposedly MLF insisted that they change up the scheme, so I'm not sure how much he had to do with the current success the defense is having.

Send some love to Mason “Binger” Crosby. 55 yarder in the cold. Impressive.
That field goal today reminded me of when Skip Bayless used to call Mason Crosby Mason Crossbar because of a dinger he hit against Dallas. Maybe he still calls him that, I don't know, I don't watch him anymore (pats self on back).

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I care about is Super Bowls. If defensive stats are more important to you, to each his own I guess. In case you've been sleeping the whole time, the defense in general has been much improved over the past few games.
If all that matters is SB wins, then you must be really disappointed with the outcome of all seasons but 4. I like football regardless, unless we only have negatives. I mean, the 70's and 80's must have really been bad in your opinion as we never won a title then. As for me, I care about all Packers seasons. Even losing seasons, I try to look at the negatives and positives. While it's true the defense has stepped up their play, there were some plays even tonight that allowed chunk yardage. If you want to give him a pass for his coaching all season, then so be it. Defense will always be a difference maker and I will always believe that. Teams look at your whole body of work and just before we started winning, the exact same team that blew out the Bears tonight, was just marching up and down on us. All playoff games for us will be on the road, so we'll have to rely on the defense more than likely. But all things considered, I'm just happy we won tonight.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Alexander - Keep him on the best WR. Its a no brain er.
Slaton & Kenny Clark
Nixon- He's fast with great vision and who would've guessed that running top speed up the gut would work so well.
Jones-Packers best player on offense all season.
Duds- Whoever was responsible for the blocked punt.
Passing game. Looked anemic like it has all season.

Albert Park

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs : everyone with notable standouts; Nixon, Savage, Alexander, Tonyan, Lazard and Jones

Duds : Love. After dominating the game at 41:3 we lose to 2 td’s when he comes on. ;);)(just joking)

With the hope now built up I’m praying it’s not the hope that kills us next week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The O sputtered, yet we have just enough playmakers to play Run/Pass complimentary ball.

The Defense has played very good now over the last several weeks. Our ST return game is one of the most dangerous in the league right now. We’ve got our 2022-23 version of Devin Hester. That Nixon is slippery and fast.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
What does him as a human being have to do with the game? Or anything for that matter?
The real question is....what does he actually truly know about the kind of person he is?

Ones like him who make it their personal mission to obsessively and compulsively denigrate someone they've never had a real life encounter with are just strange. And possibly have some massive insecurities about the type of person they are themselves.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is....what does he actually truly know about the kind of person he is?

Ones like him who make it their personal mission to obsessively and compulsively denigrate someone they're never had a real life encounter with are just strange. And possibly have some massive insecurities about the type of person they are themselves.
Well said