Studs n duds Vikings

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Jaire, Hell the entire defense, A Jones, Tonyan, F it. Everyone!

Duds: Nada

And I wasnt a fan of Jaire talking as much $hit as he does, but if he plays like this, chirp away.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: it was definitely the defense who delivered. Browns, thank you Browns.

Duds: The defense playing good means JB will still be here next year, meaning a whole lotta soft zone.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: it was definitely the defense who delivered. Browns, thank you Browns.

Duds: The defense playing good means JB will still be here next year, meaning a whole lotta soft zone.
If the defense continues playing this well, then what would be the problem?

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of studs today. Hats off to the D. Finally what we thought we had

if there’s a dud, it‘s the punt team. Punter is too slow getting the kick off and the blocking is bad. That beat us last year, too.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Nixon, JA, D, Jefferson for not giving us dance lessons
dud: giving up garbage pts, 1/2 dud to ST coach for not dumping Amari earlier..
So you're giving Rich Bisaccia a "dud" today over a guy who was cut a month and a half ago?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Yeah, but what does that have to do with this game? Does Rodgers deserve a 1/2 dud because they threw 3 interceptions a few weeks ago?
Rodgers is not a coach, and he can’t replace anyone, and weren’t you calling for Love when Rodgers was playing bad a few weeks ago?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to find a dud after today. Levitt got ran over on that punt, but he also got his *** up and prevented the TD and the D did the rest. From then on, we kept after them. Every body picked each other up when they needed it. ST screwed up, and the D picked them up. We've been missing that a lot this year.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is not a coach, and he can’t replace anyone, and weren’t you calling for Love when Rodgers was playing bad a few weeks ago?
I said the time was close. And if we had lost one more, it would have been time.
Either way, saying Rich Bisaccia is 1/2 dud over a player we cut back in November is just stupid. This thread is about THIS GAME. And you give him no credit for Nixon's TD. G TFO, man.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what? If the defense continues playing like they did today, then this team can go all the way. If that happens, Barry can stay.
So you're content with 9-8 season with unreliable defensive scheming? I will always say he was bad hire. He went from a 0-16 team to a (I want to say) a 5-11 Detroit team, to the GBP. I never saw anything he did before reaching the GBP that said he would be any good. IDK, maybe I'm alone, but I don't think that's the case.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you're content with 9-8 season with unreliable defensive scheming? I will always say he was bad hire. He went from a 0-16 team to a (I want to say) a 5-11 Detroit team, to the GBP. I never saw anything he did before reaching the GBP that said he would be any good. IDK, maybe I'm alone, but I don't think that's the case.
All I care about is Super Bowls. If defensive stats are more important to you, to each his own I guess. In case you've been sleeping the whole time, the defense in general has been much improved over the past few games.

Members online