Shoutbox Thread Packers vs Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think all we need is one stop. I don't care if you have Patrick Mahomes, you would have to punt and make the struggling rookie go 85+ yards for the score.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th down earlier. They call TO. MLF calls Love over for a timing back shoulder throw to a guy just off the COVID list. What is he thinking? That's the lowest % throw I could imagine him attempting. WTH MLF?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm almost inclined to go all out blitz and just take our chances.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Mahomes made a play that one of two players on planet Earth can make. The other is on his couch.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is MLF calling? Love is poorly prepared and that is on MLF. He throws ok. After 2 years he should be better prepared than this. You need to spend more time with your backup QB in case he is needed again. And special teams still SUCK. How many years do we have to put up with this crap?
I disagree, some QB's are scared and they'll never be ready. MLF's failing is not realizing this, trade him, and sign someone else. He just sucks, everytime I've seen him, he's only been ok at best.

Reaction score
We actually stayed in the game inside 2 minutes. Thank You Defense for an OUTSTANDING performance. Just 13 points allowed on the NFL’s #6 scoring Offense

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mahomes made a play that one of two players on planet Earth can make. The other is on his couch.
The other is the guy so many on this site wanna get rid of. I don't wanna read anymore about trading Rodgers and giving the keys to Jordan Love.

No no HELL NO

areyouready

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’ll be a full rebuild once Rodgers leaves. Love may be calm in practice but he sure as hell doesnt look it in a game.

Reaction score
That was an embarrassing Win for KC. If they play anywhere close to that poorly going forward they won’t make playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts