Shoutbox Thread Packers vs Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an embarrassing Win for KC. If they play anywhere close to that poorly going forward they won’t make playoffs
No such thing as an embarrassing/ugly win. All that matters is the final score and the Chiefs earned it

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our O-line did not have a stellar game but its hard to stop 6-7 rushers if you can't get a pass out quick.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree, some QB's are scared and they'll never be ready. MLF's failing is not realizing this, trade him, and sign someone else. He just sucks, everytime I've seen him, he's only been ok at best.

You may end up being correct one day, but this is a ridiculous take after his first NFL start, especially when he wasn't supposed to be playing in this game 4 days ago.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as KC looked today, I doubt there’s a single team in the NFL that couldn’t have beaten them.

Studs: Defense very impressive and the only bright spot.

Duds: MLF, Love, Crosby, O-line and ST totally disappointing.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You may end up being correct one day, but this is a ridiculous take after his first NFL start, especially when he wasn't supposed to be playing in this game 4 days ago.
Shocking

He isnt rodgers

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Our O-line did not have a stellar game but its hard to stop 6-7 rushers if you can't get a pass out quick.
I thought the run blocking was good, pass blocking not so good. LaFleur called way to many longer developing plays and had Love in the pocket too much. The run/pass ratio today should have been close to 60/40 today. I'm sure it wasn't close to that.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love is still learning, but our point totals with him over four games (including preseason) are 7, 14, 0, and 7.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um, it's not like he's never played a NFL snap. He's inaccurate and plays scared. He sucks, I don't know what else you need to see from him. He'll NEVER BE A STARTING NFL QB. You know who else found out he was starting? The opposing defense, and they made him look less than average. The Lazard TD was all him, hell, he would have scored no matter who was there. MLF never should have moved up to draft him.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um, it's not like he's never played a NFL snap. He's inaccurate and plays scared. He sucks, I don't know what else you need to see from him. He'll NEVER BE A STARTING NFL QB. You know who else found out he was starting? The opposing defense, and they made him look less than average. The Lazard TD was all him, hell, he would have scored no matter who was there. MLF never should have moved up to draft him.
Why do you keep suggesting MLF was responsible for drafting him? Didn't know he got promoted to GM too. Your post makes no sense. Preseason snaps and end of game kneel downs are a little different than QBing an entire game against an opposing teams starters. I'm not saying Love played well or even mediocre this game. But to write off his career on account of this one game is obnoxious.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do you keep suggesting MLF was responsible for drafting him? Didn't know he got promoted to GM too. Your post makes no sense.
As happy as MLF acted when Love was drafted, you'd think it was his personal choice.

Reaction score
@Cornelius Weems
Love outperformed Aaron Rodgers on his first 30 throws in live action.

RODGERS
15/31 48.3% 111 passing 0 TD 1 INT

LOVE
19/34 55.9% 190 passing 1TD 1 INT

Can you imagine if you had moved on from the greatest QB to ever set field? Excuse me but yours is a total overreaction if I might say so myself.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
As happy as MLF acted when Love was drafted, you'd think it was his personal choice.
Part of me thinks he was acting happy for Gutekunst. But you're right, you would've thought he had just won the Super Bowl.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who started today's game?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other than the special teams I am equally impressed with the effort that The TEAM gave in this game as I was in the Arz game.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not giving up on love after 4 days with the first team. I just thought it was a poor game plan. Did not take advantage of his legs. Too many puzzling play calls. And Special Teams still sucks. How many games they going to let this ineptitude cost them?

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’ll be a full rebuild once Rodgers leaves. Love may be calm in practice but he sure as hell doesnt look it in a game.

Yes. Packers fans are either downplaying what is coming or theyre ignorant to just how bad this team is going to be moving forward. 2 things can happen and both are bad.

We are currently projected to be $40.7M over the cap next season. We either keep Rodgers and clear a ton of cap space by releasing a lot of our veterans and letting Adams walk or we trade Rodgers and still have to release a lot of our veterans walk. I dont think Rodgers is going to want to play with some barebones roster and I dont think Adams is staying to play with Love after what transpired today.

Gutenkunst significantly screwed this team up. He set them up to compete now while not being the best team in the league and destroyed any chance of them being competitive moving forward.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@Cornelius Weems
Love outperformed Aaron Rodgers on his first 30 throws in live action.

RODGERS
15/31 48.3% 111 passing 0 TD 1 INT

LOVE
19/34 55.9% 190 passing 1TD 1 INT

Can you imagine if you had moved on from the greatest QB to ever set field? Excuse me but yours is a total overreaction if I might say so myself.
I give up, you guys are obviously sold on Love, good luck with your new QB. Personally, I think he is a bad pick that may cost us a HOF'er, maybe more. Moshtradamus is right, this needs to be our year as we'll be way over the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts