Should The Packers Bring In Manziel?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I don’t really care if they give him a camp invite, but they shouldn’t base any other decision regarding QB on that invite.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's had a troubled past. However, the talent could still be there. Should he be brought in as backup QB?
He has a troubled past because he is a very immature, self entitled, disrespectful, lying piece of crap. Why the **** would anyone want him on their team?

I placed his value on draft day as a warm bucket of ****. Now I think I would have to remove the bucket from the equation to reflect his lower value.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manziel is garbage my favorite thing about his nfl career if anything is when he got sacked and they taunted him with his little money fingers crap he did lol

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if Vick gets a second chance, no reason why Manziel should not....provided he proves he's not a spoilt teen diva.

However I'd not want Packers to be the team giving him the chance.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything one way or the other on a snip I heard yesterday that he's been diagnosed bi-polar and is undergoing treatment?

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd prefer the Packers spend time to develop a backup, but if Manziel is coming to camp. If we decide he's not going to stick long term, then he could be the 3rd QB we use when rest people in preseason, maybe he does well and you can get a late round pick for him.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything one way or the other on a snip I heard yesterday that he's been diagnosed bi-polar and is undergoing treatment?
Hmmm, if he is bipolar then one personality is a drunk fool and the other personality is a drunk idiot.

Still a no for me.

All right, I'm going a little overboard here. He did play well for a few games in Cleveland that may have showed he had some talent to succed at the pro level. But he fell into a hole of self importance and believed all of his own hype. He pissed it all away. Sad. But he was a real ***hole based on more than a few stories i read/heard. Sorry, but i cant seem to even root for him even if he was as a humbled underdog.

Last edited:

Members online