Should The Packers Bring In Manziel?

D

Deleted member 6794

If he leaves Cincy, it's likely because someone shopping for a starting QB offered him the job with no competition, probably not as a backup.

McCarron will definitely leave the Bengals after filing a grievance to become a free agent. He will most likely look for more money than the Packers should spend on a backup quarterback though.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarron will definitely leave the Bengals after filing a grievance to become a free agent. He will most likely look for more money than the Packers should spend on a backup quarterback though.

Ahh yes, I just now caught up on that, and that's a serious indictment on Marvin Lewis being a terrible coach to boot. Anyway, there's an idea for Manziel. Go to the Bungles because he'll fit right in with those miscreants.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you guys be opposed to the Packers bringing in Manzel to compete with Kizer and Hundley for the backup Job? At least allow him to play through the pre-season and see what the guy has left in the tank? He’s still only 25 yrs old. i would Say Kap but he’s being black balled ao Manzel was my next best option. Anyone other than Hundley please

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we are at the point in the off-eason where every time a recognizable name pops up someone wants to bring him in?

Good to know

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we are at the point in the off-eason where every time a recognizable name pops up someone wants to bring him in?

Good to know
I think we're always at that point LOL

Hey, I see another name I recognize...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

jetfixer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m pulling for him, I think he should go to the CFL and prove his commitment. His playing style looks to fit different from us though. I hope he figures it out and gets his life together.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good to know

Maybe we should send a call down to Kiln Mississippi, Brett Favre as a nearly 50 year backup... now we're talking. Who knows maybe Bart Starr still has a live arm.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m pulling for him, I think he should go to the CFL and prove his commitment. His playing style looks to fit different from us though. I hope he figures it out and gets his life together.

Get his life together? Meh his priorities are the same as any young man with fame and money.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts