Predict the final record competition

VegasPacker

Cheeseman of the Board
Reaction score
I was one off last year in my 11-5 prediction....and wasn't all that far off when I predicted Packers in the NFC title game against the Giants (who knows, if NY would have taken a different path they could have beaten the Falcons with that defense.)

But this year I'm coming with a stronger prediction because I see the schedule falling more in our favor.

I'm going 13-3 with the 3 losses coming @Pittsburgh, @Minnesota and @Carolina.
13-3 should be good enough for home field throughout the playoffs.....and I'm predicting either the Seahawks or Giants at Lambeau for the NFC Title game.

Packers winning the NFC Championship and going on to SuperBowl 52 vs. Kansas City Chiefs......And of course it will all culminate in the Packers hoisting Lombardi #5.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't here last season. Do they sticky this thread during the season so we can keep track of how the competition is going?

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
bump. I've updated all of the information I currently have.

Less than a week till the deadline. Either participate, or be known as a gutless chicken. :D

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
12-4 with a loss in the NFC champ game. More stability in the back field will make passing lanes that much more open this year with Nelson, Cobb, and Adams causing a commotion down field.
Still need to know how many TD's Rodgers will throw, and where the Packers defense will finish in points allowed.

I'm going to make two here, because my packers brain and my cynical brain are fighting really badly over this one. You don't have to count either if you don't want to since I'm pretty flagrantly violating your rules.
Happy-Packers-Are-Awesome-Brain-Prediction
11-5
Divisional Round
19th

Angry-Our-Defense-Is-A-House-Of-Cards-And-We-Are-Doomed-Brain-Prediction
9-7
Wildcard Loss
27th
Jump off the fence, CFD. What's it gonna be? ;)

This is my dream
You aint sitting this one out, C-Lee.

I was one off last year in my 11-5 prediction....and wasn't all that far off when I predicted Packers in the NFC title game against the Giants (who knows, if NY would have taken a different path they could have beaten the Falcons with that defense.)

But this year I'm coming with a stronger prediction because I see the schedule falling more in our favor.

I'm going 13-3 with the 3 losses coming @Pittsburgh, @Minnesota and @Carolina.
13-3 should be good enough for home field throughout the playoffs.....and I'm predicting either the Seahawks or Giants at Lambeau for the NFC Title game.

Packers winning the NFC Championship and going on to SuperBowl 52 vs. Kansas City Chiefs......And of course it will all culminate in the Packers hoisting Lombardi #5.
How many TD's will Rodgers throw, and where will the Packers defense finished in points allowed?

Reaction score
You made me do it...

I'm gonna go ahead and break down my "breaking the rules with two shots" prediction into one single hot take. Why a hot take? Because everyone loves it hot! ...or was that, Some like it hot? Oh well, who cares, lets do this!

Angry Our-Defense-Is-A-House-Of-Cards-And-We-Are-Doomed-Brain-Prediction
9-7
Wildcard Loss
27th

yup, thats 42 TDs for Rodgers and we still go 9-7. No, I don't know how I justify that either.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edit: Dial's help on the DL is worth another win (against Pittsburgh)
I thought I already chimed in with a 16-0 prediction... but since I apparently didn't I'll take this opportunity to change that result.
13-3 record (losses to Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas).
TB1: 48
TB2: SB (get past Atlanta this year!)
TB3: 12th

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Guys... I put on a GB shirt and then my 3 wk old spit up on me. Good omen? Bad omen?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Great omen!! You and your family aren't afraid to get dirty for the team! ;)

I kind of thought that maybe it means the GB/SEA game will be like a grown man facing off against a puky baby.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Alright! Too late for more predictions. Happy football season to everyone. Here's to hoping Mondio wins. :tup:

Brian Purdy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13-3
Home Field Through Playoffs. Gets revenge on Falcons. Beat Kansas City in Super Bowl.
Top 5 defense, Capers leaves for College Head Coaching gig
Chiefs just beat the Patriots and if the Packers beat the Falcons, they control their conferences. If KC can handle Pittsburgh, then?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Chiefs just beat the Patriots and if the Packers beat the Falcons, they control their conferences. If KC can handle Pittsburgh, then?
Really? I would say that's a bit arrogant. There's a lot of football left to play at this point. Personally, I wasn't impressed with the Packers victory over Seattle. Or the Falcons at Chicago.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Really? I would say that's a bit arrogant. There's a lot of football left to play at this point. Personally, I wasn't impressed with the Packers victory over Seattle. Or the Falcons at Chicago.
Definitely a lot of football to be played, but it would be huge to capture the head-to-head tie breaker on both the Seahawks and Falcons after just 2 weeks.

Brian Purdy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I
If you are a Viking fan, why are you on a Packers forum? It is not arrogance, it is my opinion.

D

Deleted member 6794

Personally, I wasn't impressed with the Packers victory over Seattle.

While you might be right about the Packers not performing at an impressive level vs. the Seahawks it was an important victory against one of the best teams in the conference.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
While you might be right about the Packers not performing at an impressive level vs. the Seahawks it was an important victory against one of the best teams in the conference.

Agreed....at the end of the season it is still a +1 in the Win column against a potential playoff host team and that is all that counts. We will know more about who the Packers really are on offense and defense as the season progresses. Hard to accurately gage that at this point for a few reasons:

1. Packer offense quite often takes a few games to really start hitting their stride.
  2. Seattle Defense is one of the best in the league.
  3. Seattle OL isn't very good. Nor do I consider their passing attack very threatening, due in part to that OL.
With good health, the Packers should be better than they were last year and that was one poorly played game on the road away from being in the Super Bowl.

Members online

Latest posts