Predict the final record competition 2019

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh. and You shouldn’t talk like that about our Speaker of the House! :whistling:
Sounds like something coming out of our nation's capitol.
This part of the board is a respite from the real world and the miseries inflicted therefrom. Keep politics away. We have the asylum for that.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Poppa San also damn near nailed TB's 2 and 3.

He predicted 14th and 9th, and it was 15th and 9th.

Very impressive showing, PS. Let's hope your TB1 turns out to be slightly pessimistic. ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah. So much for winning with dignity! :p
Oh. and You shouldn’t talk like that about our Speaker of the House! :whistling:

This part of the board is a respite from the real world and the miseries inflicted therefrom. Keep politics away. We have the asylum for that.

Fear not! I am non-partisan in my disdain for all of our cartoon character leaders. ;)
It's all high comedy.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so salty that I missed out on all of this, throughout the regular season.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has pointed it out, but we beat Detroit twice this year, while never having the lead until regulation time was up. Basically, we never once "held a lead" against the Lions in those 2 wins.

Last edited:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has pointed it out, but we beat Detroit twice this year, while never holding the lead until regulation time was up. Basically, we never once "held a lead" against the Lions in those 2 wins.
I get a kick out of people still complaining how the refs so called helped us win that game against Detroit the first time around, even though they gloss over the fact that those same refs gave Detroit their only TD, plus the fact that Detroit went 1-6 in the redzone, (with the TD given to them by the officials) and the fact they blew a 13 point lead, and the fact that we were without key players on both sides of the ball. Plus it was a facemask.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has pointed it out, but we beat Detroit twice this year, while never having the lead until regulation time was up. Basically, we never once "held a lead" against the Lions in those 2 wins.
The Lions seem to give us fits, not sure why.

By the way, one of the things that surprised me this year was sweeping the division - I didn't expect that. I did think we'd win the division - a (hopefully) healthy Rogers and no Capers? You bet. Didn't shake out quite as expected though.

D

Deleted member 6794

Lose all the <7 point wins and go 50-50 on the 7 point wins gives 5 losses. IOW be Detroit. Though all their wins were also <7 points.

My point was that it's ridiculous to suggest that a team that finished the season 13-3 is actually an eight win squad.

That happened for only the second time in league history with the 1977 Niners (vs. the Saints) behind the only other one.

Members online

Latest posts