Predict the final record competition - 2021 version

Status
Not open for further replies.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You make good points. There is certainly more than one side to this. I don't think the anger at Rodgers is coming from spoiled fans as much as disrespected fans. Rodgers acted like those fans didn't matter at all when his beef was with Gluten. And this after 15 years of supporting the guy and the team.

Anyway, a SB win has a way of making all things right. So let's agree on that and wish Rodgers, and the rest of the team, the best in 2021-2022.
Now Favre had plenty of skeletons in his closet. Maybe even more than Rodgers. From his start in Atlanta to defying Holmgren to his pain killers. But Favre was out in the open by nature. Aaron is more of an introvert. Introverts tend to fester their frustrations. The Favres of the world let everyone know right away.

Reaction score
Now Favre had plenty of skeletons in his closet. Maybe even more than Rodgers. From his start in Atlanta to defying Holmgren to his pain killers. But Favre was out in the open by nature. Aaron is more of an introvert. Introverts tend to fester their frustrations. The Favres of the world let everyone know right away.
I like that. You’re very Steady and Sagacious in your responses. Had to look that word up, but it fits.

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers have drafted better than average since the Rodgers pick. If you want to limit it to Day1 & 2 picks you are probably correct in using the word average. If you consider all selections while also considering just where they have picked in the draft in those years IMO they have been better than average.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Packers have drafted better than average since the Rodgers pick. If you want to limit it to Day1 & 2 picks you are probably correct in using the word average. If you consider all selections while also considering just where they have picked in the draft in those years IMO they have been better than average.
Good point. They've certainly done well in later rounds. Linsley and this year Hill and I think a few others. And high expectations are placed on round 1 and 2 picks. Too high really because I'd bet the majority of them don't go on to become impact players.

Reaction score
Good point. They've certainly done well in later rounds. Linsley and this year Hill and I think a few others. And high expectations are placed on round 1 and 2 picks. Too high really because I'd bet the majority of them don't go on to become impact players.
Aaron Jones! What a late 5th round steal
From a statistical standpoint, the higher the round selection, the higher the long term success rate. Someone posted that in here a few years ago (Captain?).

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Jones! What a late 5th round steal
From a statistical standpoint, the higher the round selection, the higher the long term success rate. Someone posted that in here a few years ago (Captain?).
I forgot about him. And I think Williams was 4th round. It makes sense that the higher the pick the better the outcome. Over time, it proves the value in scouting well.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about him. And I think Williams was 4th round. It makes sense that the higher the pick the better the outcome. Over time, it proves the value in scouting well.
I think these two benefited from LaFleur's offense. With MM not so sure.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
15-2 record

TB1: Super Bowl Champions
TB2: 1st
TB3: 12th

1st overall seed. Finally get a NFCCG victory at Lambeau.

Rodgers finishes 3rd in MVP voting. Wins SB MVP.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-2 record

TB1: Super Bowl Champions
TB2: 1st
TB3: 12th

1st overall seed. Finally get a NFCCG victory at Lambeau.

Rodgers finishes 3rd in MVP voting. Wins SB MVP.
I have to laugh. But wish I could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts